Go to my website at www.txsanantoniorealestate.com to search the entire San Antonio area and surrounding areas!
Contact Chris Truax
Office: Coldwell Banker D'Ann Harper, Realtors Address: 18756 Stone Oak Pkwy Suite 101, San Antonio, TX 78258 Office Phone: (210) 483-7070 Mobile Phone: (210) 535-8008 Fax: (210) 483-4850 Email: email@example.com
About Chris Truax
- I provide the guidance and support needed throughout the entire selling or buying experience whether it is your first home, your dream home or an investment property.
- Selling? Your satisfaction is my top priority! I will take the time to listen to your needs and desires and help you find your dream home.
- Buying? I will get your home sold for top dollar and in a timely manner. My online and offline marketing programs give me the edge needed to make this possible.
- Bachelor of Arts-University of Texas at Austin
- Doctor of Jurisprudence-Texas Tech School of Law
- ABR- Accredited Buyer's Representative
- Graduate of Real Estate Institute course part II completed
- Private practice lawyer, JAG Military civilian attorney, business owner, property manager
- Buyers-Did you know that I represent you free of cost? That's right, in most cases, the seller pays the Real Estate Brokerage fees.
- Sellers-Did you know that in San Antonio, homes are currently selling for 95% of their listing price. If the home is priced right, you will appeal to a larger market base and your home will sell faster!
- Did you know that I guarantee my seller and buyer services?
- Investors are welcome. I help find investment properties for clients all over the world!
- Short sales? Foreclosures? No problem, I can help you find what you need.
- New Homes
- First Time Home buyers
- Luxury Homes
- Medical and Hospital Relocation
- Selling Homes
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative
- Military Markets
- Luxury Properties