It is my personal goal to provide the very best professional service with honesty and integrity to become your "Realtor for Life"
Contact Chris Olney
Office: Coldwell Banker Tomlinson South Address: 4102 South Regal Street - Suite 201, Spokane, WA 99223 Office Phone: (509) 535-7400 Mobile Phone: (509) 981-6388 Fax: (509) 534-2621 Email: email@example.com
About Chris Olney
- As a native of Spokane with over 30 years in the service industry , I offer both an outstanding level of real estate knowledge and an exceptional level of professionalism and commitment to my clients. I assure that excellent customer service is always provided. My achievements are a result of my commitment to honesty, dependability and service with an individualized approach to each of my relationships
- "Finding the perfect home for my Buyers", "Marketing my Seller's homes to obtain their maximum goals" this has been the focus of my Real Estate Career. Buying and Selling a property should be a positive experience. I will always try to create that experience for all of my customers and clients. There are times when the unexpected can occur but with our team of professionals we will do our best to arm you with the knowledge you will need to make the proper real estate decisions for your personal goals
- I demonstrate a high standard of quality as an efficient Realtor, I will accomplish this by listening to my clients, assisting them with my professional experience and insight”. I Realize my continued success is based on my delivering A+ service to each and every client I work with.
- I am committed to understanding and supporting my client’s needs and ultimately affording them the opportunity and ability to make sound decisions on the purchase of their home. I am a skilled negotiator. I will represent and protect your interests. As a listing agent I will advise and market your property to optimize your home's current value. As a buyer representative, I have the support and training to help you to negotiate your best choices in property and value. Stated differently, I know you are the BOSS!
- Thank you for taking a moment to read this message and please know that I will give you the same respect and consideration you have just given me.
- Member of The Spokane Association of Realtors
- Menber of the Washington State Association of Realtors
- Licensed Realtor since 2002
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- SFR Certification
- Listing Agent
- Buyer Representive