Selling Bellaire and Beyond...Kim Thompson. Bellaire Realtor and Resident for 25 years. Whether buying or selling let my expertise help you!
Contact Kimberly Thompson
Office: Coldwell Banker United, Realtors Address: 5111 Bellaire Boulevard, Bellaire, TX 77401 Office Phone: (713) 349-9700 Mobile Phone: (713) 705-7830 Fax: (713) 349-9912 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Kimberly Thompson
- Selling Bellaire and Beyond with the commitment and dedication to satisfy each and every client.
- Performance and willingness to go the extra mile to close a sale.
- 25 year Bellaire resident with extensive knowledge of the market place.
- Creates TRUST by delivering service with the highest degree of quality, value, and integrity. Providing the BEST comprehensive Real Estate services to home buyers, sellers and investors.
- Dedicated to the business.
- Community involvement - Bellaire Little League, Southwest Football League, Bellaire High School, Presybertian Schoo.
- Interests include running, gardening, and cutting horses
- Licensed to sell Real Estate in the State of Texas
- Member National Association of Realtors, Texas Association of Realtors and Houston Association of Realtors
- Organized and pleasant to work with.
- Educated and diligent.
- Full time Real Estate professional.
- Brand recognition.
- Specialize in helping home buyers get the best deal for their money.
- Communicates with Generation X and Y by utilizing text messaging, email, phone, and facebook.
- Marketing listings to the consumer anytime and anywhere to as many people as possible.
- Utilizes video in marketing.
- Sellers - call for information to help you make a good decision which will include a pricing report which includes a marketing analysis, staging report, and a strategic comprehensive marketing plan that will attract buyers of today.
- Buyers - call for information to help you make a good decision which will include showing you the best homes, expert contract negotiations, inspections, and appraisals, help you focus on your needs and wants.
- First time home buyer, mover upper, downsizer or lateral home buyer
- Farm & Ranch
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative