Coldwell Banker King Thompson
- 2288 E Main St
- Columbus, OH 43209
- Office: (614) 239-0808
- Mobile: (614) 314-5867
- Perspective, energy and experience for all of your real estate needs in Central Ohio and beyond...
- Profile Information As the preeminent residential real estate brokerage in central Ohio, and part of the largest family of exceptional real estate firms in the nation, Coldwell Banker King Thompson has the strength, skills and strategies to help you buy or sell your home quickly and efficiently. Coldwell Banker King Thompson offers each of our individual customers an extensive array of personalized, professional services. Our innovative advertising and promotions are designed to spotlight each property to portray its many advantages while reaching a global audience. If you are ready to buy or sell a home, call us. Your real estate transaction will be handled with the courtesy, respect and professionalism you deserve. Coldwell Banker King Thompson: As always. . . The Quality Choice.
- Experience I join Coldwell Banker King Thompson with eleven relocations to various U.S. and two European cities since 1987. This has given me a lifetime of buying and selling experience, both locally and long distances. Moving our family with two active children from toddler through their teen years has provided me with a unique perspective that will enable me to help you, whether you are making a local move, one into our beautiful city of Columbus or on to another destination. I know the importance of attention to detail and excellent service and I promise to provide you with both. I can also assist with referrals to you or others you know that are moving outside of central Ohio.
- Business Philosophy I know what is like to be in your shoes whether you are buying or selling a home. You will be counting on your Realtor for many things and I am ready to provide you with those services you expect in a professional, confidential and courteous manner. You can put your trust in me. I am here to help you achieve your real estate goals. Let's get started!!
- Education & Awards I am a graduate from the University of Iowa (Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Marketing) Real Estate Program: Hondros College, Columbus, OH
- Leadership Roles Franklin Park Conservatory Womens Board Member-at-Large for Director's Council 2013 Chair: Field To Table 2012 (Franklin Park Conservatory's Womens Board signature fundraising event) Columbus Board of Realtors' Foundation Fundrasing Luncheon Co-Chair 2011
- Quality Choice Award for superior customer service
- Buyer Representative
- Luxury Properties
- First Time Buyers
© 2014 Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. All Rights Reserved. Coldwell Banker®, the Coldwell Banker logo, Coldwell Banker Previews International® and the Coldwell Banker Previews International logo are registered service marks owned by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated.
© 2014 Coldwell Banker Mortgage State Licensing
Currency data provided by Xignite. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Coldwell Banker Home Protection Plan provided by American Home Shield.
see more at coldwellbanker.com