I am dedicated to delivering the personalized service, exceptional communication and professional expertise that will give you successful results.
Contact Philip Green
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 5591 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd Bldg 1300, Dunwoody, GA 30338 Office Phone: (770) 396-6696 Business: (770) 804-6218 Fax: (770) 391-0840 Email: Philip.Green@coldwellbankeratlanta.com
About Philip Green
- As a trained real estate professional, my expertise includes marketing, presentation, negotiation and sales. I will work with you throughout the entire transaction process to ensure that your property is sold for the highest price possible in the shortest amount of time with the least amount of inconvenience to you.
- Our Company Vision: The Preferred Gateway for Exceptional Real Estate Experiences. Through our affiliated companies and joint ventures, we offer mortgage, title, home warranty, rental and property management, relocation and insurance services.
- Get the eMarketing Advantage. Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate is part of the largest full-service residential real estate brokerage in the U.S. and on the Internet. We have the relationships and the resources necessary to provide unprecedented global exposure for your property on several high-traffic real estate websites, including www.ColdwellBankerAtlanta.com – Atlanta’s leading real estate company, www.coldwellbanker.com – Our award-winning, national brand website, www.Realtor.com – The most-visited real estate website on the Internet, www.Google.com – The world’s leading search engine, www.Trulia.com – One of the fastest growing real estate websites and www.NYTimes.com – Reaches over 25 million viewers monthly.
- My full service marketing exposure includes Just Listed/Just Sold Postcards, Local Newspaper Advertising, including prime classified positioning, National Brand Advertising and Promotions and Coldwell Banker Previews International for luxury properties, with global exposure on coldwellbankerpreviews.com.
- LeadRouter – Our rapid response technology enables a response to online consumer inquiries within seconds.
- As a real estate professional, I understand the true value of our community. I proudly support Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate CARES. Since 2001, Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate CARES has donated over $1.5 million to a wide array of non-profit educational, health, welfare, environmental and cultural arts organizations.
- Personal Background Dunwoody Resident for 23 Years Sales and Marketing Executive with Pioneer Electronics for 31 years Atlanta Board of Realtors Owner of Dunwoody's Oldest House "The 1840 Larkin Martin House" Former Director, Les Amis du Vin Attended Pfeiffer College, Misenheimer, N. C. Prior Resident: Essex Fells, N. J., Birmingham, MI., Dallas, TX., Swarthmore, PA., and Clayton Mo. Married, 3 children, and 1 English Mastiff Dog Born in Brooklyn, N. Y.
- For All Your Real Estate Questions -"Think Green" Phil Green, That is! Let me show you how to sell your house in a timely fashion. Find out what the “Green Advantage” is, in a no cost, no pressure, professional meeting that will make you a believer, and put a smile on your face. Phil Green can also help you buy a house. Please put my 31 years of Professional negotiating skills to work for you. As your Buyer’s Agent, I can offer many buying tips and strategies to find your dream home at a price you can afford. This too, is a service that is no cost to you. To “Think Green” Call or E-Mail me today.