Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- 676 N Michigan Ave Ste 3010
- Chicago, IL 60611
- Office: (312) 981-5500
- Providing the Best Service Possible With over 30 years of real estate experience in his career history, Richard is a true industry expert. He enjoys helping buyers and sellers, providing an unsurpassed turnkey service to each person he works with. Richard strives to provide the best real estate experience possible. And his clients agree! He has built a solid business on referrals from past clients. Hear what some of them have to say:
- “Hi Richard - we appreciated your excellent service. You are always available for our consultation, always honest and always fair. We are very confident to have you as our broker. Thank you.” – John & Tracy L.
- “Richard – thanks again for all your help with the unit rental and the garage parking spot. You were great and Ann and I both really appreciate all you did for us to facilitate the process.” – Dr. Wiarda
- “Thank you so much for all your extra effort. You are the most competent & professional real estate broker with whom I’ve ever had the pleasure of doing business. Glad I choose you.” Dr. Tony M
- “Richard Evans is a very thorough and detailed real estate broker. I wish more agents that I work with were as diligent as he is. It makes my job a lot easier because of his hard work.” Peter Marx, Attorney
- Offering Business, Sales and Management Experience After attending West Virginia University, Richard spent many years in the hospitality industry. He was awarded credentials in the field, including the Food Management Professional (FMP), Certified Hotel Administrator (CHA), the Certified Club Manager (CCM) and Business Management I, II & III from Michigan State University. During his first years in Chicago, he spent time managing Olympia Fields Country Club where he was involved in the US Senior Open and Medinah Country Club, with the planning of the PGA championship. Richard also gained experience as a Sales Manager for American Invsco and Rizzo Realty, and handled rental sales on a large project when he initially joined Coldwell Banker. With additional experience in housing developments and the owner of five investment properties, Richard is able to look at the industry from many angles.
- Supporting Buyers and Sellers all over Chicago A resident of Chicago since 1995, Richard is a great neighborhood resource. As a longtime resident of 111 E. Chestnut, he is active on his building board and has helped many of his neighbors buy and sell in the area. He focuses his business on condominium sales & rentals in the Gold Coast, River North, South Loop, Streeterville, Lincoln Park and Lakeview areas. He will help his clients and advise on whatever they need for a smooth transaction – appraisals, attorneys, inspections, design and construction. When not focused on business, Richard enjoys watching sports, cooking and spending time with his wife of 41 years & Skyping with his daughter who recently moved to London! If you want to work with someone who knows Chicago real estate inside and out, contact Richard Evans today!
- Affiliations • Chicago Association of Realtors • National Association of Realtors
- Specializing in condominium sales, new construction, and conversions in the Gold Coast, River North, Streeterville, South Loop, & Lakeview areas of Chicago. Richard guides his clients expertly through his own experience in buying, selling, renovating and leasing residential and investment properties.
- Illinois Real Estate Broker's License
- Chicago Association of Realtors - Member
- Michigan State University - Business Management I, II, & III
© 2014 Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. All Rights Reserved. Coldwell Banker®, the Coldwell Banker logo, Coldwell Banker Previews International® and the Coldwell Banker Previews International logo are registered service marks owned by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated.
© 2014 Coldwell Banker Mortgage State Licensing
Currency data provided by Xignite. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Coldwell Banker Home Protection Plan provided by American Home Shield.
see more at coldwellbanker.com