Contact Shannon Fassett
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 2929 Central St, Evanston, IL 60201 Office Phone: (847) 866-8200 Fax: (847) 866-9863 Email: Shannon.Fassett@cbexchange.com
About Shannon Fassett
- Communities I Serve Shannon Fassett specializes in residential real estate in City of Chicago, Rogers Park and the North Shore communities of Evanston, Wilmette, Winnetka, Kenilworth, Glencoe, Glenview .and Skokie
- Areas of Expertise •First Time Home Buyers Expert •First Time Real Estate Investment Expert. •22 years of mortgage/finance experience. •Owned and operated her own mortage brokerage company for 12 years.
- Shannon is a second generation REALTOR in her family. Her mother and brother are currently in the industry. Her father's work at the Board of Trade in Chicago influenced Shannon's decision to deal with finance and become a successful mortgage broker and eventual owner of her own mortgage brokerage company. Shannon decided to change her focus to residential real estate because she loves helping people to find their perfect home.
- Shannon Fassett grew up in the Evanston/Skokie area and graduated from Evanston Township High School. Shannon attended Drake University in Des Moines, IA and graduated from Kendall College in Evanston. Shannon loves to cook and won the NBC5/Zier's Chili Cook Off http://www.nbcchicago.com/around-town/food-drink/NBC5Ziers-Chili-Cook-off-Winning-Recipe.html in January 2009.
- Shannon is a "sports mom" of two children who attend Loyola Academy and has been married for almost 19 years. She enjoys athletics, is a triathlete, and has medaled in the Kumate Master Olympics for the National Karate Association (NKA).