Lawton-Ft. Sill VideoLearn about the Lawton Community, Businesses, and Local Attractions
Contact Lorie Canada
Office: Coldwell Banker Crossroads, Realtors Address: 1158 NW Cache Rd, Lawton, OK 73507 Office Phone: (580) 248-8460 Business: (580) 591-2982 Fax: (580) 248-8528 Email: email@example.com
About Lorie Canada
- I believe that educating my clients so that they can make informed decisions and constant communication throughout the process are the key ingredients to a stressfree transaction.
- I have a planned strategy for home sellers and an organized approach for buyers, guiding you through every step of the process.
- I am a USAA Certified Agent. Call me to find out more about the Mover's Advantage Program and how it works. I also work closely with the most reputable lenders in the local market. Let me assist you with finding the lender that will best meet your needs!
- A smooth move...that's my goal! The buying and selling process can be complicated. I will handle all of the small details to insure that you have a pleasant experience.
- Since real estate is my passion, and my full-time job, I continue my education at every opportunity. I have been selling real estate in the Lawton area since 2003. Put my experience to work for you!
- You can call, email or text me to get the process started today! 580-591-2982 or OkieRealtor@gmail.com
- Coldwell Banker Top Producer, 2013 Coldwell Banker Top Listing Agent
- Top Producer and Multi Million Dollar Producer Awards in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- 2010 Coldwell Banker Preserving the Trust Award ( for excellent customer service)
- 2010 & 2012 Coldwell Banker Star of Excellence Award 2003 Rookie of the Year Award
- 2010 Coldwell Banker Top In House Sales Award for the year 2011 Coldwell Banker Top Listing Agent
- 2nd in Overall Top Closed Production for 2012
- December 2012-Coldwell Banker Crossroads Top Producer, Top Sales Agent, Top Listing Agent
- 2011, Fourth Quarter, Top Listing Units and Total Units in Oklahoma Award
- 2012, First and Second Quarter, Top Selling Agent in Oklahoma Award
- Member of OAR, Oklahoma Association of Realtors
- Member of NAR, National Association of Realtors
- Member of Lawton Board of Realtors
- GRI (Graduate of the Real Estate Institute)-Extensive Training in Marketing Properties, Assisting Buyers and Sellers
- Cartus (USAA) Network Marketing Specialist, Cartus (USAA) Inventory Specialist
- EXCEEDING Clients Expectations in Real Estate since 2003
- SPECIALTIES-I specialize in buying and selling residential, investment properties and new construction.
- MILITARY MOVES-I have helped numerous home buyers and sellers with military moves accross the country and understand all of the concerns that a buyer and seller face when moving. I have helped many clients handle most or all of their transaction through email when they are out of state or out of the country.
- VA/FHA SHORT SALE EXPERT- I can assist and guide home sellers through tough times, helping you AVOID FORECLOSURE and Save your Credit.
- USAA MOVERS ADVANTAGE PROGRAM- I am a Cartus (USAA) Network Affinity Specialist & Cartus (USAA) Certified Agent Advantage Specialist. Call ME to find out MORE about this MILITARY Real Estate Program!
- MARKET & AREA EXPERT- I am proud to call Lawton my home town and will be your perfect guide to the Lawton Community and Real Estate Market!
- FROM START TO CLOSE- I will be there to help guide you through financing, choosing a home and making tough decisions, home inspections and repairs, and the closing process. I will handle all of the fine details to insure that all of your real estate needs are addressed professionally and with the utmost care. If it is important to you, it is important to me!
- HOME SELLERS- Marketing specialist for residential properties with the most high tech and inovative marketing tools to get your property sold!
- FIRST TIME HOMEBUYERS- Tired of renting, but don't know where to start? Or maybe you are just not sure if buying a home is the right thing for you? Let's talk. I purchased my first home when I was 20 years old and I sure wish that I knew then what I know now. Although I am a firm believer in home ownership, there are definitely steps that you need to take in order protect yourself in the transaction and make sure that you are buying the right home for you. Buying a home is a big decision and you need a professional with experience by your side. Let me share my experience with you and guide you through the process.
- MOVE UP BUYERS- You need to sell your house and are ready to find the next home but don't know where to start? That can be a sticky situation, if you do not have a professional on your side. I have a step-by-step plan that will make your next move as worry free as possible.
- BAD CREDIT? I know that bad things often happen to good people. I work with a variety of lenders for all credit scores. If your credit scores aren't quite where they need to be, let's work on your credit to improve your scores and get you qualified to buy a home.
- CROSS COUNTRY OR OVERSEAS MOVES- I have helped many buyers and sellers handle their entire transaction from afar. I have many ways that will help make this easy for you with Docusign, email, or fax. Don't forget to ask about my VIDEO TOURS of the homes that you are considering.
- VIDEO TOURS-If you can't be here to choose your next home, ask me about how I can email you a VIDEO TOUR, VISUAL TOUR or real time video with FACETIME of the home that you are considering.
- I have access to EVERY home for sale in the Lawton and surrounding area through our local mls so there is no need to call every agent off of the sign. Let me get to know what you like and what your needs are in a home for a more custom experience.
- JUST CURIOUS WHAT YOUR HOME IS WORTH IN TODAY'S MARKET? Call me for a FREE Market Analysis of your home.
- INFORMATION ON LAWTON: Want to know more about your next duty station? Just email me with the subject as LAWTON INFO and I will email you a video about Lawton Schools, Lawton Area Tourism, and some great links that you will want to check out! Lawton is a great place to live! Be sure to check out the Lawton Video on this website.
- Why Choose a REALTOR® With a GRI designation? Buying property is a complex and stressful task. In fact, it's often the biggest single investment you will make in your lifetime. At the same time, real estate transactions have become increasingly complicated with new technology, laws, and procedures. So it's more important than ever that you work with an agent who has a keen understanding of the real estate business. GRIs are Nationally recognized as top performers in the real estate industry and dedicated to bringing you quality service. A GRI can make a difference. When you see the letters "GRI" after an agent's name, you can count on receiving the knowledge and guidance you need.
New Construction Homes
- I understand that building a new home should be an affordable yet rewarding experience. My goal is to find you a quality built home that meets your needs and financing that will fit your budget!
- I can show you any new construction home on the market. Don't see an agent's sign in the yard yet? I can work directly with the builder. If the home is still in early stages, you might even be able to make some personalized choices with flooring, counter tops and even lighting!
- Can't find that perfect home? Meet with Lorie about building your dream home. There are many floor plans to choose from or you may opt to have some custom plans drawn. With all of my connections, I can assist you in finding a quality builder and obtaining a construction loan.
- I will walk you through the home building process step-by-step, taking the guess work and all of the worries out of the process.
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Military Markets