Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- 5028 Wisconsin Ave Nw Ste 100
- Washington, DC 20016
- Office: (202) 362-5800
- My Mission is to work with agents of all skill levels on achieving their goals. Different agents hold different things dear to them, and so do their clients. However, the underlying goal should be to continuously learn new skills in order to achieve your goals and adapt to new and changing environments.
- I have almost two decades of sales experience and I know and remember the challenges agents face. I work with my agents to fight through those issues and develop solutions that create winning situations for their clients, themselves and their peers. I don't compete with my agents in any way. I'm here for you every day, prepared to engage in the challenges before you.
- Technology is something of importance to everyone and I demonstrate how to embrace the aspects of technology that help grow your business and maintain contact with your clients and customers. Finally, everyone needs a coach, even seasoned professionals. Through one-on-one coaching and business planning, we can work together to further your career and implement a plan for achieving your future goals, whatever they may be. Managing the Chevy Chase office is my passion and my mission to create a positive, educational, productive and fun environment for all of my agents and staff.
- Training From traditional Continuing Education on contracts to sessions on how to conduct a successful open house, coaching, training and education are at the center of everything we do. In the Coldwell Banker Alexandria office, almost all training is done by me. Whether you need one-on-one in depth business analysis, coaching, practicing scripts, to learning how to properly run comparables for a listing, I take the lead. Each week we have hour-long sessions on all of the topics that are pertinent to your business development and growth. The bottom line is that we help agents at all volume and experience levels take their business to the next level.
- Support An agent is far more successful with back-end support to help with their efforts. We firmly believe that and provide both front office and back-end support to help your business run more smoothly. In addition, our agents are never without a point of contact for those tough transaction questions. Not only am I there to lend a helping hand, there are agents in our office with over 30 years of experience to provide guidance. We're a family. We're a team. We relish in assisting in the development of each other's businesses.
- Technology has transformed the real estate industry and changed the way we conduct business. From actual tools to hold in your hand, to software to social media platforms, our business will never be the same. I believe that all technology should perform two functions; increase efficiency and strengthen client relationships. To that end, technology training is conducted in regular intervals in the Chevy Chase office. We take the guesswork out of what technology you should use to grow your business.
- All work and no play is no fun. In the Coldwell Banker Chevy Chase office, we're no strangers to good times. We believe you must work hard and, when you do, you're rewarded with fun times with your peers. Events, contests, awards and prizes come regularly!
© 2013 Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. A Realogy Company. All Rights Reserved. Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated. Coldwell Banker®and the Coldwell Banker Logo are registered service marks owned by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC.
© 2013 Coldwell Banker Mortgage State Licensing
Currency data provided by Xignite. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Coldwell Banker Home Protection Plan provided by American Home Shield.
see more at coldwellbanker.com