Contact Tim Curran
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 2633 Ocean Ave, San Francisco, CA 94132 Office Phone: (415) 334-1880 Business: (415) 338-0131 Fax: (415) 587-7835 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tim obtained his Real Estate License in 1987, and was a Pinnacle Performance top producer from 1988-2001 for Sapunar Realty. Coldwell Banker acquired Sapunar Realty in 2001. Tim has continued his top production at CB as a President's Circle Award Winner consistently from 2001 through 2004. Tim specializes in Probate, Trust and Conservatorship sales, and is a frequent speaker to Realtor groups on Estate Sales.
- University of San Francisco '73, English Literature, San Francisco State University, Business/Marketing, Sacred Heart H.S. '69, St. Paul's Grammar School '65.
- I professionally assist Personal Representatives in Probate, Trust and Conservatorship real estate sales in San Francisco. My experience and expertise distinguishes me among my professional colleagues and competitors.
- CAR Director Region 8 San Francisco) 2001-2004, San Francisco Association of Realtors Board of Directors member 1995-97, 2000-2004.
- Tim enjoyed an 11-year sales career in business computing systems & wholesale sporting goods before beginning his successful career in Real Estate, specializing in probate sales since 1987. He is married to Celine, Dean of Students at Convent of the Sacred Heart on Broadway, S.F. Together they have 5 beautiful children: Danny, Caitlin, Caroline, Colleen & Claire.