Contact Sharon Wharton
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 2929 Central St, Evanston, IL 60201 Office Phone: (847) 866-8200 Business: (847) 425-3784 Fax: (847) 866-9863 Email: Sharon.Wharton@cbexchange.com
About Sharon Wharton
- or nearly a decade, Sharon Wharton has been a practicing Realtor with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Evanston Central serving the needs of clients on the North Shore. She is also an integral part of Team Seeley: Coldwell Banker’s first inter-regional team of Realtors who are all short sale experts. Team Seeley offers their clients the unique value of having a minimum of two agents assigned to their listing. This advantage of having a team behind your short sale ensures that you have experts navigating the challenges of your home sale including communications and negotiations with the bank, multiple buyers, attorneys, and the factors unique to your home. Sharon works throughout the Northern Chicago region and her specific areas of expertise include Evanston, Skokie, Niles, Des Plaines, Rogers Park, West Ridge and Edgewater.
- Sharon's Focus is to help each of her buyers and sellers fulfill the dream of a new home. She is a dedicated and committed real estate professional. Sharon can remember going through the process of buying my home and being so scared of taking such a big step since after all it one of the largest purchases she’d ever made. She survived it and will make sure that you do too! Selling a home in today’s market can be scary as well. It’s a really important decision that has to be made. Sharon will share with you what’s currently going on in the real estate market as well as devise a unique, pro-active marketing strategy to get your home sold for the highest dollar.
- Sharon uses her real estate experience, technical knowledge and many contacts to help buyers and sellers meet their personal real estate needs in the shortest amount of time with the smoothest transaction process. Sharon approaches each transaction with extreme attention to detail, intense problem solving and is dedicated to excellent customer service. Sharon loves working with first-time home buyers, repeat buyers and sellers, short sales and bank owned properties.
- Sharon is a member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR), Illinois Association of Realtors (IAR), North Shore Barrington Association of Realtors (NSBAR) and Coldwell Banker’s African-American Agent Advisory Council (AAAAC). Sharon’s community involvement includes being a volunteer driver for Meals at Home and serving as Secretary of the Distinctive Ladies of the North Shore Social Club.
- Sharon and her husband are lifelong residents of the North Shore and raised their daughter in the Evanston school system.