Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- 3113 E Lincoln Dr
- Phoenix, AZ 85016
- Office: (602) 954-6888
- Mobile: (480) 213-3313
- I expect good service and that is what I give my clients.
- Elizabeth earned a Bachelor's degree in Sociology from the University of New Mexico.
- Elizabeth earned a second Bachelor's degree in Education at College of Santa Fe.
- Elizabeth earned a Master's degree in psychology at Hood College in Maryland.
- Moving from the east coast to Los Angelas, Elizabeth taught in Beverly Hills., and Glendale before settling in Scottsdale Arizona.
- Texas native.
- Taught elementary school
- Counselor after graduate school
- Member of Pi Beta Phi Alum Club
- Sustainer Member of the Junior League of Phoenix
- Alumni member of St. Stephens Episcopal School - Austin, Texas
- Elizabeths' mother was a Coldwell Banker agent in Austin before starting her own company. Elizabeths' inlaws have a land devlopment company in New Mexico.
- Elizabeth and her husband worked together building two homes in New Mexico, before her husband became a partner in a land devlopment company based in Phoenix and California.
© 2014 Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. All Rights Reserved. Coldwell Banker®, the Coldwell Banker logo, Coldwell Banker Previews International® and the Coldwell Banker Previews International logo are registered service marks owned by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated.
© 2014 Coldwell Banker Mortgage State Licensing
Currency data provided by Xignite. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Coldwell Banker Home Protection Plan provided by American Home Shield.
see more at coldwellbanker.com