Douglas YoungBuyer & Listing Specialist with Over 30+ years living in the Austin Market. http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=584722
Contact Doug Young
Office: Coldwell Banker United, Realtors Address: 13376 Research Blvd, Ste 125, Austin, TX 78750 Office Phone: (512) 258-6677 Business: (512) 258-6677 Fax: (512) 331-9532 Email: DRYoung@CBUnited.com
About Doug Young
- Doug has over 4 years of experience in Austin residential real estate. In 2008, he was awarded Rookie of the Year, and in 2009, 2010 and 2011 he received numerous recognitions of achievement and awards including "Top Agent - Closed Listings", "Top Agent - Closed GCI", "Top Agent - Closed Volume", and the International Sterling Society designation. Most recently, Doug was awarded the International Diamond Society designation for 2012, a distinguished honor presented only to a select group of top sales associates across the globe.
- Doug grew up North of Austin in Leander, and after majoring in Business at the University of Texas he stayed in Austin, working in Sales Management.
- Doug's goal is to make your real estate transaction, whether you are a first-time homebuyer or a savy investor, fun and easy. He wants to be your #1 source for any real estate needs for years to come. It is his goal to provide unsurpassed customer service to his clients. He has lived in the Austin area for over 30 years and is looking forward to helping you!
- What I Provide My Sellers... Highest possible market value. Selling within their time frames. Committment. Written marketing plan. Objective presentation of market value. Recommendations for preparing their property for sale. Progress reports and consistent communication. Accountability. Negotiation assistance. Work on their behalf through closing. Management of contract details through closing. Keep promises and committments. My presence at closing. Post closing contact. Guarantee.
- What I Provide My Buyers... Investigation and understanding of their needs and goals. Knowledge of the market place. Availablity when they need me. Good value. Objective presentation of market value. Negotiation assistance. Work on their behalf through closing. Keep my promises and committments. Resource consulting. Manage all contract details through closing. My presence and assistance at closing. Post closing contact. Guarantee.
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Country Property,Custom Home,Dream Home,Executive Home,Farm And Ranch,First Time Buyers,Luxury Homes,Move-Up Home,New Construction,New Home,Quality Home,Relocation,Residential
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties
- Farm & Ranch
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative