Tricia Mceneaney1 Bed Condo in Lakeview with Parking http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=579708
Contact Patricia Riberto
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 219 W Hillgrove Ave, La Grange, IL 60525 Office Phone: (708) 352-4840 Voice Mail: (312) 799-2828 Fax: (708) 352-9855
About Patricia Riberto
- Tricia McEneaney is a top producing Realtor at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in Chicago, Illinois and has been in the real estate industry for eight years. Although Tricia works throughout the City of Chicago and some of the near suburban regions, her specific area of expertise focuses on Chicago’s North Side City Neighborhoods including Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Old Town, Gold Coast, River North, South Loop, West Loop, Uptown, Bucktown/Wicker Park and Lincoln Square/ North Center.
- In what proved to be one of the most challenging years in real estate in 2009, Tricia’s passion, work ethic, and commitment to her clients, made 2009 her most successful year in real estate yet. She ranks among the top 5% of Realtors in Chicagoland and was awarded the prestigious Silver Society Award from Coldwell Banker. This award is given annually to the top producing Realtors throughout the country
- Tricia knows the local real estate market and prides herself on studying and analyzing the market daily. If you need assistance in getting your home sold or finding your next home, contact Tricia McEneaney for the most current and cutting edge information on the real estate market from the North Side to the South Side of Chicago at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-799-2828.
- Tricia McEneaney was born into a real estate family tradition that began with her grandfather on the South Side of Chicago in the early 1950’s. Tricia’s grandfather extended his passion to several of his own children and grandchildren to create a family full of top-producing Realtors. By the age of 30, Tricia had already managed her own Real Estate office with a team of 50+ Realtors and achieved the status of “Top Producer.”
- After graduating from Purdue University, Tricia immediately followed her family legacy and joined Coldwell Banker. Tricia holds the Certified Relocation Professional Designation (CRP) and specializes in helping relocating families coming to Chicagoland. For a relocation package and information on Chicago, please contact Tricia directly at email@example.com
- Tricia is a member of the Employee Relocation Council, Chairman of the Real Estate Political Action Committee, and a member of the Women’s Council of Realtors. In Tricia’s spare time she contributes to the Ronald McDonald House Charities and loves running on Chicago’s lakefront.
- Tricia on Today's Market: “Good Market, Bad Market? I don’t think it’s either. Today’s market offers different opportunities for different people. Sellers may take a loss on their property or not net as much as they hoped, but 95% of the time they can make up that loss if they are buying something larger. Buyers need to get in the game. The affordability of housing is record-breaking right now between property values coming down and interest rates remaining at all time lows. It will not get cheaper to buy real estate in years to come. I’m seeing buyers making smarter decisions and sellers ready to price their properties aggressively to move on with their lives.”