Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- 1390 Noriega St
- San Francisco, CA 94122
- Office: (415) 682-6666
- Wilson has been a Realtor Associate since 1974. His speciality is procuring principal in purchasing, selling and trading of real estate property including residential, multi-unit investment, condominium and commercial properties.
- Golden Gate University, San Francisco, California - 1973 Graduate work in taxation. San Jose State University, San Jose, California - Bachelor of Science in Finance, minor in Accounting and Emphasis in real estate, 1973
- Follow the strick code of ethics in negotiation, decision making, and consulting on behalf of my client(s).
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Department of Real Estate, State of California. Commissioned Notary Public, Secretary of State, State of California. Member of the San Francisco Association of Realtors, Member of the Chinese Sportman's Club, Volunteer for the Boy Scouts of America Troop 343, Participant of the Wu Yee Children's Services.
- Wilson is a native San Francisan. He is married and has two children.
© 2014 Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. All Rights Reserved. Coldwell Banker®, the Coldwell Banker logo, Coldwell Banker Previews International® and the Coldwell Banker Previews International logo are registered service marks owned by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated.
© 2014 Coldwell Banker Mortgage State Licensing
Currency data provided by Xignite. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Coldwell Banker Home Protection Plan provided by American Home Shield.
see more at coldwellbanker.com