Hi, Please contact me with any questions you may have if you are considering buying or selling your home. I would love to work for you!
Contact Mrs. Sandra Cronin
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 1801 Old Reston Ave Ste 200, Reston, VA 20190 Office Phone: (703) 471-7220 Mobile Phone: (703) 731-8280 Business: (703) 731-8280 Fax: (703) 318-8280 Email: SCronin@cbmove.com
About Mrs. Sandra Cronin
- I came to the No. Virginia area in 1979. I have seen the area grow and make many changes. I love Virginia and call it my home. When I first moved here I lived in Herndon and then seven years ago moved to an area in North Reston that I loved.
- Prior to becoming a Real Estate Agent, I worked as a Buyer for electronic components for Sperry Corporation. I was in Purchasing so I interacted with the Department heads and engineers all the time finding parts and expediting my orders. I loved my job and then got promoted to a buyer in Logistics which was very interesting.
- After I had my first child, I continued to work. I went part-time for 4 years up till I had my daughter. I then started volunteering in the schools doing whatever was needed. I have chaired school book fairs, organized volunteers , been a room parent, whatever was needed to help the school out.
- After my youngest son grew up I took evening classes at Northern Virginia Community college to complete a 2 year degree in Art. I also substitute taught in Fairfax County schools prior to getting my Real Estate License.
- All my life, I found homes for my friends. I decided that I should get my license and do it as a business. I worked for Long and Foster for 2 years and then moved on to Coldwell Banker in 2008. I liked the fact that Coldwell Banker has puts lots of money into internet marketing so listings get more exposure and sell faster.
- I love working with people and helping them find their dream home. My expertise is in decorating so this is a service I offer my clients free of charge. We get the house staged inside and out so that it sells!
- When my sons were small, I was a cub scout leader. I have been given an award for volunteering with the Boy Scouts of America and for my services.
- I got into Real Estate a few years ago, I decided that this was something I always wanted to do. I love working with and meeting new people and have always been interested in real estate.
- My expertise is in home decorating and staging. I love to go in and help the homeowner with any and all tasks that take place to get their home in top notch shape so they will get the most money for their home.
- Throughout my career and life I have always worked with people in all different phases of all different areas and have always been able to get along with everybody and keep things running smoothly.
- I have experts in fields that I can call on with any questions that I don't know. It is always good to have a lawyer, contracts person, and my broker to depend on if needed. I am surrounded by so many people that I can count on.
New Construction Homes
- I have worked with buyers and new construction and help them through this process as well. There are lots of decisions that buyers have to make when they purchase new and I help them every step of the way.
- I meet my clients at all pertinent points during this process from style selections to the final walk-thru.
- I believe that buyers need to be represented when purchasing a new home. It is just another set of eyes to make sure that things are running smoothly.
- Buyer Representative
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers