Eva Meier Coldwell Banker Del Mar VillageEva Meier 760.815.1318 http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=55710
Contact Eva Meier
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 2651 Via De La Valle, Del Mar, CA 92014 Office Phone: (858) 755-0075 Mobile Phone: (760) 815-1318 Business: (760) 815-1318 Fax: (858) 794-5670 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Eva Meier
- I focus my time providing superior, extraordinary service to my clients. I prefer to build my client base though referrals instead of spending my time soliciting new business from the public at large.
- I originally came to San Diego to pursue studies in Molecular Biology at UCSD. After spending several years earning my Ph.D. and working in the field, I realized that, as much as I love research, I wanted a career that offered more contact with people, that utilized my communication skills. I discovered that helping people in the process of buying or selling a home presented the perfect opportunity I was looking for.
- As a former research scientist, I am trained to be thorough and give attention to detail. I enjoys staying at the cutting edge of all the latest technology. Says Larry Bean, branch manager, "Eva is our technology guru... the one we turn to with all our questions".
- I provide superior customer service to home buyers with LeadRouter, our proprietary software, which allows me to respond immediately to inquiries from online buyers interested in any of my listings.
- With our Internet marketing program, Im determined to generate broad online exposure for home sellers at Americas leading real estate internet sites and portals, selling homes quickly and for the best possible price.
- I have the technology and resources to generate demand for your property, provide buyers with the detailed information they desire, and have the ability to respond instantly to online inquiries
- Eva focuses her time providing superior, extraordinary service to her clients. She prefers to build her client base though referrals instead of spending her time soliciting new business from the public at large.
- A Heartfelt Endorsement from a Mortgage Broker: "Dear Eva, It's been wonderful working with you. As a mortgage broker I have had the opportunity to work with many Realtors. You are by far the best Realtor that I have worked with and all of your clients rave about you. You are professional, a great communicator, and knowledgeable. All or our mutual clients have only had the highest praise for you. I would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone." Robert Long Loan Officer
- Buyer Representative
- Luxury Properties