Cbbain Real Estate Agent Christopher Stonehttp://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=49406 Christopher Stone is Northwest through and through, born and raised in the Seattle/Tacoma area and living back in the community for the past 25 years.
Contact Christopher Stone
Office: Coldwell Banker BAIN Address: 207 West Kent Station - Suite 105, Kent, WA 98032 Office Phone: (253) 850-5000 Mobile Phone: (253) 563-6301 Business: (253) 569-6901 Fax: (253) 850-5100 Email: email@example.com
About Christopher Stone
- A people oriented professional striving to satisfy needs of the clients, buyers or sellers.
- A native of South King county who knows the area throughout the Pacific Northwest and all of the Puget Sound Region.
- A Certified Buyer's Representative, My goal is to facilitate the home search process.
- An experienced listing agent offering innovative and aggressive marketing techniques.
- Experienced with all details of real estate transactions (including HUD, VA, short sales, and trustee sales).
- Willing and capable to join efforts with any real estate support professionals already selected.
- Achievement at top level, consistent with Coldwell Banker Bains goal of "Professionalism On Your Side".
- My Goal is to facilitate your transactions! While some in the industry are there to make the "deal", Christopher and Seehome are committed to your valuable Real Estate Transaction.
- Today's Real Estate market in the Pacific NW has challenges, and we are experienced and prepareded to help you meet and sucessfully navigate these challenges.
- Coldwell Banker Diamond Society
- Preview Properties Specialist for past 15 years
- Coldwell Banker South King Highest Residential Broker 2012
- Full time working,dedicated Broker in the most demanding market in the past 20 plus years.
- Active member and past president of the Rotary Club of Federal Way.
- Suports local community events and youth activities in Federal Way.
- Sailing, kayak and salt water beach walking enthusiast. Knowledgeable of waterfront property.
- Military relocation specialist, working with USAA, Navy Federal members.
- Associate Broker
- ABR Designated -- Accredited Buyer's Representative
- Preview's Property Specialist -- Knowledgable on all levels of Property.
- E-Pro Certified -- Technology capable
- Educated with BA, MS, and 500 Hours of Real Estate Training.
- Seventeen Years in Real Estate. All with the Coldwell Banker Team.
- First Time Buyers, Have helped many US Service men and women.
- Puget Sound and Mountain View Properties
- Puget Sound saltwater Waterfront Properties and King and Pierce County fresh water lake front living.
- Condo living from the heart of Seattle and Tacoma to rural condominium associations.
- Extensive knowledge of Preview Properties market, covering luxury living throughout the Pacific Northwest.
- Strong negotiating skills developed over the past 18 years with recent added success in short sale and bankruptcy transactions.
- Vast interaction with many of the area's most experienced brokers.
- Previews Property specialist working successfully with waterfront, sound view and other exquisite properties.
- Seasoned "First Time Buyer" support Broker, working successfully with folks on their first ever real estate transaction.
New Construction Homes
- Frequently working with Buyers on New Construction purchase from Olympia to Snohomish.
- Experienced and knowledgable with most major builders, including: Soundbuilt, Polygon, Richmond Homes, Quadrant, and many more.
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Military Markets
- Luxury Properties