Contact Nancy Billick
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 5591 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd Bldg 1300, Dunwoody, GA 30338 Office Phone: (770) 396-6696 Mobile Phone: (404) 281-6064 Business: (404) 281-6064 Fax: (770) 391-0840 Email: Nancy.Billick@ColdwellBankerAtlanta.com
About Nancy Billick
- Here's What I Can Do For You I have lived in the Dunwoody/North Fulton area since 1986. I have raised both my sons in DeKalb County public schools and understand the importance of education. I believe in giving each and every one of my clients the best professional service available when they are either buying or selling their home. Certified for Corporate Relocation, I will extend professionalism and expertise for your next real estate transaction.
- What My Clients Are Saying About Me "My fiancee and I closed on a house on November 10, 2003, through your office. Our buyers' agent was Nancy Billick. Both my fiancee and I feel that Nancy went well beyond the duties of her position to assist us with not only the purchase of the home, but also the home search along with the financing process. She was excellent at making us feel at ease throughout the entire process. This was our first home purchase, and she made the process extremely easy on the two of us which we greatedly appreciated. I appreciate the type of service she provided and have already referred two different individuals to her, because as I explained to each of them, in my opinion her level of commitment and service could not be beat." Eric A. Carter, CPA
- "As a customer of Coldwell Banker, I would like to take this opportunity to make you aware of the outstanding service that I received from a realtor in your office, Nancy Billick. Nancy has worked tirelessly for almost one year to find my family a new residence and then sell my previous residence. While I am sure that individuial customers can present unique challenges for all realtors, I am also very aware that my special circumstances, (i.e. global travel, limited location for desired property, unwillingness to negotiate, individual preferences for housing, etc.) presented a significant number of challenges for Ms. Billick. I am pleased to inform you that she handled all of these issues in a very professional manner and Coldwell Banker has a very satisfied client as the result.
- As long as Ms. Billick is employed by Coldwell Banker, your organization will be my first point of contact for real estate needs. If her ability to satisfy the client is representative of your organization, I am sure that you will experience continued success." Brad J. Wilson, Director of Global Product Management
- My Background Southern Illinois University Certified Gemologist degree American Gemological Institute, Los Angeles, California Director of Sales, Radisson Hotel and Holiday Inn Licensed Assistant to Senior Team Member, Jean Ann Griffin
- First Time Buyers
- Military Markets
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes