Welcome to the Dallas Metroplex and Bob's Profile page. I think of my clients desired end results in every word and action I take.
Contact BOB HERBST
Office: Coldwell Banker Apex, Realtors Address: 7705 San Jacinto Place, Plano, TX 75024 Office Phone: (972) 208-8797 Business: (972) 208-8797 Fax: (972) 208-7711 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About BOB HERBST
- This experienced Realtor had early success in the corporate community and had several family relocations during a ten year period providing empathy for todays transferees. A move to the private sector and owning and operating his own local, multi-state sales & service company ended in 1998 when he sold the company. A career in real estate unfolded and is a family tradition as Bobs father was a real estate broker in Oregon.
- He and his family have been active in church and community for the past 30 years.
- BS/Business Admin. Southern Oregon University
- US Military Veteran
- Chairmans Golden Circle
- Associate Broker
- 30 year board member highlands north HOA
- Chairmans "Circle of Honor"
- International Sterling Society
- Texas Board Certified Business Broker.
- Top Producer Annual Award.
- National Association of Realtors
- Texas Association of Realtors
- Collin Assn. of Realtors
- Associate Broker Status
- Years of industry and client experience at your service.
- Buyer Representation, New Construction/Builder, Residential, Seller Representation
- New Construction
- Lot Land/Acreage
- Customer Testamonials
- First time buyers , those who haven't owned a home before.
- Familiiar with all aspects of current lending benefits.
- Lender incentives currently available.
New Construction Homes
- Familiar with leading Builders in the area.
- Long time resident of the Dallas Metroplex