About Cathy Favara
- Associate Broker servicing the entire borough of Brooklyn, NY, specializing in the marketing of Residential Properties.
- Certified Relocation Specialist & Director.
- Specializing In Nat`l Bank Owned Reo`s
- 26 Years Of Professional Experience
- Brooklyn Board of Realtors Associate Broker of the Year for 2004
- Secretary for Women's Council of Realtors for 2008 on state level.
- A Director on the Brooklyn Board of Realtors
- President of the Womens Council of Realtors New York State 2010
- GRI and CRS designations.
- Women's Council of Realtors Brooklyn Chapter President for 2007.
- Brooklyn's Associate Broker of the Year for 2004/20011
- President Elite Award 1996-2005
- Top Sales Associate in Listing, Sales, and Gross Commissions 1992-2012
- Top 5% in Earning in the Country
- Most Preferred Award
- Licensed Real Estate Associate Broker
- 26 Years Professional Experience
- Over $20 Million in annual sales
- Women's Council of Realtor Member
- President Elite 1996-2005
- New York State Real Estate Broker
- Certified Relocation Specialist/ Director
- Real Estate Management Course
- Mike Ferry Superstar Program
- Tom Hopkins Bootcamp
- Director on the Brooklyn Board of Realtors
- 2007 President of Women's Council of Realtors Brooklyn Chapter
- 2008 Secretary of Women's Council of Realtors for New York State
- Estate Sales and Foreclosure
- Marketing of Residential Properties
- Conservator and Executor of Estates
New Construction Homes
- Specializing in new construction
- New Homes
- Military Markets
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties