Nila WipfHistoric Mediterranean Home $375,000 http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=392530
Contact Nila Wipf
Office: Coldwell Banker Impact Properties Address: 1212 North Stuart Place Rd., Harlingen, TX 78552 Office Phone: (956) 425-7098 Mobile Phone: (956) 245-2640 Business: (956) 425-7098 Fax: (956) 423-3525 Email: email@example.com
- Commissioner,Commission on Human Rights, State of Texas 2002-2008
- Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Registered Nurse and a Master in Education degree holder
- Commissioned by Gov. Perry to the Texas Commission on Human Rights, investigating complaints and allegations of housing and employment discrimination,
- Member, NAR and TAR, Harlingen Board of Realtors, TRCC, Frontera Audubon Society Board of Directors
- Certified Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- Was in health care business with chief administrative role for 15 years.
- Supervisory nurse position for 12 years.
- Involved leasing business for 18 years both as lessor and lessee.
- Bought and sold real estate properties since 1989 as a private investor.
- Currently a land developer of Stonebriar Estates Subdivision, a gated community on Wilson Rd. in Harlingen, Texas
- Will Assist nature lovers,birds and butterfly lovers relocate to the closest sanctuary.
- Real Estate developer of a brand new new subdivision.
- Sales and Development
- Consulting and Interior Design
- Health Care Administration
New Construction Homes
- 4402 Stonechase Road ,Stonebriar Estates Subdivision, Harlingen, Texas 78552
- 2105 Stonegate Drive, Stonebriar Estates Subdivision, Harlingen, Texas 78552
- 2102 Stonegate Drive, Stonebriar Estates Subdivision, Harlingen, Texas 78552
- 2021 Stonegate Drive, Stonebriar Estates Subdivision, Harlingen, Texas 78552
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties
- Farm & Ranch
- New Homes