Contact Ron Waterfall
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 18 Mill Plain Rd, Danbury, CT 06811 Office Phone: (203) 790-9500 Mobile Phone: (203) 512-4703 Fax: (203) 792-4125 Email: Ron.Waterfall@coldwellbankermoves.com
About Ron Waterfall
- Business Philosophy To fulfil my buyers and sellers real estate needs to the absolute best of my ability and to continually place their best interests before all others, at all times
- Personal Background Born in Danbury, CT.Honorably discharged from military service, I found employment, received my real estate brokers license, then decided to attend college. Attended Western CT State University and graduated in 1973 with a Bachelors of Business Administration Degree (BBA). After graduation, participated in the Masters of Business Administration Program (MBA) at the University of New Haven, CT. Decided my life's ambition was to be a Realtor and became one in 1975. Since becoming a Realtor, I have assisted over 1,000 persons and families with their real estate needs. Married since 1981 to my wife Glee (who is a Registered Nurse), we have 3 daughters, Sara, age 20, Keri, age 18 and Erin, age 16.
- Communities I Serve Bethel, Brookfield, Danbury, New Fairfield, New Milford, Newtown, Bridgewater, Southbury, Ridgefield, Redding, CT
- Customer satisfaction is my #1 priority
- Graduate Realtors Institute (GRI) Certified Residential Specialist (CRS, Charter Member) Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR) Many Board of Realtor and Company Awards i.e. listing and selling awards, Salesperson of the Month awards, Member, Coldwell Banker Presidents Club and many others
- Education and Training CT State Licensed Real Estate Broker, 1968 Bachelors Degree, Business Administration, 1973 Realtor, 1975-Present Participation in many other real estate related courses, relocation training and seminars over my 27 year real estate career.
- All areas of residential real estate brokerage including home finding, home selling, leasing, property management, property price opinions, buyer counseling, seller counseling, offer preparation and presentation, negotiation strategy, real property marketing, relocation assistance, home enhancement, financing alternatives, buyers financing pre-qualification, property condition disclosure and much more.