About Ali Bayegan
- Ali Bayegan was born in Persia, received his early childhood and adolescent education in School of St. Louis of French Dominican Order. He has degrees in Biology, Psychology; worked towards a Ph.D. in Neurosciences; has Master in Architecture; completed his Thesis in Architecture in Florence Italy. He is a registered Architect locally and nationally. He practiced Architecture in the eighties. In the nineties; he taught Architecture at under-graduate and graduate level; wrote extensively both in Poetics, and Aesthetics of Architecture.
- He has traveled widely in Europe, North and South America. He is fluent in French, Spanish, Persian and has working knowledge of Italian and German. He has the state of the arts training in the most advanced internet based real estate transaction. He has contacts in estate properties in Mexico, especially in Monterey and Sonora.
- Member of Houston Association of Realtors (HAR)
- Member of Texas Association of Realtors (TAR)
- Member of National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- A testimonial from one of my clients:
- In 2009 Ali Bayegan helped me in finding and closing on my house in Southgate. Overall, Ali and I worked together for over one year in finding a house. Ali talked me out of several bad investment decisions and led me to close on the property that I build a new house on.
- During this process, I was amazed at Ali_s honesty, intelligence and market understanding. Furthermore, Ali’s background in architecture helped me in selecting what I wanted in a new house and taught me the process of building a house in Houston. He was instrumental in both closing on the old house and selecting the builder and design for the new construction.
- If you are in the market for either a new property and/or plan to build, I can highly recommend Ali. He is one of a very few honest and intelligent real estate agents in Houston and you will not make a bad financial decision with him by your side.