The right REALTOR makes all the dirfference. Contact me to put my expertise to work for you.
Contact Doris Bodenner
Office: Coldwell Banker The Real Estate Group, Inc. Address: 931 Green Bay Road, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235 Office Phone: (920) 743-8881 Mobile Phone: (920) 559-0145 Fax: (920) 743-8883 Email: email@example.com
About Doris Bodenner
- Doris Bodenner is the former Broker-Owner of Door Peninsula Realty. In 2000, Door Peninsula Realty was sold to Coldwell Banker Door County Horizons. In 2010 we became Coldwell Banker The Real Estate Group.
- She is celebrating her 30th year of service to residents of this beautiful Door Peninsula.
- Doris and her husband, George, have two grown children and two beautiful granchildren. They are Wisconsin natives and chose to make Door County their home after George completed his career as a Naval Officer. (It was a good decision! Come and join us.)
- Doris was designated Office Top Producer for 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007,2008 and 2011.
- She was a member of the Coldwell Banker's International Diamond Society in 2000 and 2003.
- She was named to the International Sterling Society in 2001 & 2002.
- Doris became a member of the President's Circle in 2004.
- Doris is an active member of the National Realtors Association, Wisconsin Realtors Association, and the Door County Board of Realtors.
- An English Major from the University of Hawaii, Doris holds the GRI designation and is annually a multi-million dollar producer.
- She is also a Rotarian, a committee member in her church, a volunteer to many service organizations in the county, including Door CANcer, Door County Relay for Life , Red Cross Disaster Service and the Boys and Girls Club.
- Doris has her GRI designation. Graduate REALTOR Institute.
- Doris has listed and sold real estate in Door County for more than 30 years. Let her find the perfect vacation get-away for you.
- Contact Doris for a Competitive Market Analysis to find out what your home is worth in today's market.
- New Homes
- Luxury Properties