Contact Linda Gainey
Office: Coldwell Banker United, Realtors Address: 2166 Manna Court, Rock Hill, SC 29730 Office Phone: (803) 326-1600 Mobile Phone: (803) 517-0327 Business: (803) 517-0327 Fax: (803) 324-5787 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Linda Gainey
- Employed in the Real Estate Industry since 1997.
- Licensed South Carolina Sales Associate
- Received the Accredited Buyer Representative Designation - ABR
- Member of Piedmont Regional Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Multiple Listing Service
- Member of West End Baptist Church - Rock Hill, SC
- Retired - Rock Hill School District Three - 20 Years in Administration
- Life resident of Rock Hill, South Carolina
- Relocation Specialist
- Testimonial: "Thank you so much with everything! We could not and would not have done it without you." T.Howe
- Testimonial: "Linda walked us through the process of buying our first home. She is THE BEST. She continues to check on us even after the sell." S. Quinn
- Testimonial: "Linda is wonderful! Our relocation went smoothly and working with Linda was fun. She was helpful in every way." J. Chacon
- Testimonial: "...you can bet I will recommend Linda to anyone who so much as mumbles the words Real Estate in front of me." E. Long
- Testimonial: "....I am still in shock at the level of organization skills. ...you could probably patent your system and make a fortune!:" J. Janet
- ABR - Accredited Buyer's Representative, CNRS
- Sales Associate
- Acreage,Country Property,Custom Home,Dream Home,Executive Home,Existing Home,Farm And Ranch,First Time Buyers,Historic Home,Investment,Land,Luxury Homes,Move-Up Home,New Construction,New Home,Quality Home,Relocation,Residential
- Proficient in using the Internet and web resources necessary in today's market.
- Strong work ethic and problem-solving abilities, results oriented.
- Effective communicator and listener.
- Effective in locating homes for first time home buyers, relocating buyers, empty nesters, and all homes in between.
- Country Property,Custom Home,Dream Home,Executive Home,Existing Home,Farm And Ranch,First Time Buyers,Historic Home,Investment,Land,Move-Up Home,New Construction,New Home,Relocation,Residential
- Execute a course of action that minimizes the disruption of your daily activities.
- Keep you well informed throughout the process.
- First Time Homebuyers
- Re-Sale Buyers
- Relocation Buyers
- Empty Nesters
- Military Buyers
- HUD Home Buyers
- Foreclosure Buyers
- New Homes
- Concierge Services
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers