Contact Linda Pollock
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 3045 W Agua Fria Fwy Ste 102 And 104, Phoenix, AZ 85027 Office Phone: (623) 344-4000 Fax: (623) 344-4111 Email: Linda.firstname.lastname@example.org
About Linda Pollock
- After successfully selling real estate for 15 years, I have obtained some very unique negotiating skills along with my pure "Excitement & Love" of real estate and all it entails.
- My background has been in Business Ownership and Home Building. During my 15 years of helping buyers and sellers, I have trained under some of the best "master negotiators" such as Tom Hopkins, Brian Tracy, Zig Zigler and personal Rapport seminars to name a few. What this means to you is that whether you're buying or selling, my negotiating skills and real estate training are at their best to help you get what you want!
- Along with holding a Brokers license, I have been co-partner in a luxury homebuilding business. Through this extensive involvement, I know a great deal about what goes into a home to make it sell and for my buyers - what may be in a home that they should consider carefully before purchasing. More importantly, I will always make professional suggestions but my best suggestion to you will be for you to take as much time as YOU need to make a decision.
- When you get to know me, you'll find I have a great sense of humor and I like to enjoy every minute of what I am doing. So, if you're going to buy or sell with my help you can count on enjoying the experience.
- From a former advertising and marketing career, I bring a great eye for designing and staging a home to sell from the outside curb appeal to what a Buyer will see when he opens the Seller's door. I have found this to be extremely important to sellers and provide this to all of my clients when needed.
- I am blessed to have a wonderful family who all live here in Arizona (parents & two sisters) except for my son who lives in California. My husband and I have two dogs - Lady (a dalmatian who runs our household) and our newest addition in the last two years - Sydney - a blue-tick coon hound/healer mix, who tries to keep Lady in line. We all enjoy many fun times together at our second home up near Flagstaff, Az. especially in the winter time with a roaring fire in the fireplace and fresh blanket of snow on the ground.
- Enough about me, I look forward to hearing from you.
- Rookie of the year when I started in real estate in 1991
- Numberous "Multi-Million Dollar Clubs" in my 15 year real estate career
- Numberous "Salesperson of the Month" awards in my career
- Real Estate License - 1991
- Broker's License - 1998
- Have Founded, Owned and personally operated (6) businesses over my career span, my favorite of course is Real Estate.
- 15 years of Real Estate Sales
- 25 years of Sales Experience
- Staging a home to sell from curb appeal to what meets the buyers eye when he opens the door
- Having owned and operated (2) Advertising Agencies, my Marketing skills are highly honed . This experience has helped me to set my seller's home apart from their competition with the collateral materials I create. I like to market a home with unique "ad copy or verbiage" that buyers will want to actually read in a flyer and Realtors read on the multiple listing service. I have extensive experience in creating an exciting brochure or flyer for my clients. Ad copy needs to paint an exciting picture and I strive for this with every flyer or brochure I create.
- Having started in Real Estate with the Del Webb Corporation where 70% of our buyers came from out-of -state, this has given me 2 special skills. I relate easily to buyers from out-of-state and provide them with the necessary information to make an informed decision on where they might like to live, showing them all areas of our Valley. Also, if a client prefers to build a home, with my new home sales career and having been co-owner of a custom home and remodeling company, I know from start to finish the home building process and this helps my buyer understand the sequence of events and takes any stress out of the process. I also like to stay in close contact with them and keep them informed.
- I like to work in all price points and budgets. However, having a luxury home building background, I have attracted many luxury home clients and am very comfortable working with high end buyers and sellers. Also, with my experience, I am very capable of walking into a home and pointing out all of the "custom" amenities and actually knowing what they are and how to feature them. This is a great benefit to buyers when I can point out the value in a home when they purchase and of course my sellers appreciate the fact that I have the knowledge of how these amenities add up when pricing a home to sell!
- Staging a home to sell
- Home building/new construction background/extensive experience and knowledge
- Luxury Homes/extensive experience and knowledge
- Advertising & Marketing background
- Professionalism and knowledge of real estate industry
New Construction Homes
- I started in real estate with Del Webb Corporation in the Sun cities and this was my first experience and training in new home construction where I obtained a great deal of knowledge about the process.
- From 1995 to 2006 I was co-owner of a custom home and remodeling company. This gave me hands-on experience in building and all the entities and subcontractors needed to create a quality home.
- I have extensive knowledge of home building and new construction.
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties