Helping Buyers and Sellers reach their goals with what is likely their biggest investment in life.
Contact Sue Payne
Office: Coldwell Banker Woodland-Schmidt Address: 2332 North Comfort Drive, Hart, MI 49420 Office Phone: (231) 873-5600 Mobile Phone: (231) 730-8195 Business: (231) 873-5600 Fax: (231) 873-5610 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Sue Payne
- Serving the West Michigan Lakeshore
- Serving the LAKESHORE in Oceana County from Pentwater, Hart, Shelby, New Era, Rothbury and East.. Lake Michigan, Little Point Sable Light House and the Silver Lake Sand Dunes are our favorite local attractions. I am an associate broker with over 20 years of experience in Real Estate. Helping Buyers and Sellers reach their goals with what is most likely their biggest investment in life. Honesty and integrity is always of the upmost importance in my business. Work with an agent that knows the area and can answer all your questions about the community, the surroundings and all the details of your real estate transaction.
- Excellence Award from Coldwell Banker Woodland Schmidt 2006 and 2007, 2010 Pyramid Club
- Coldwell Banker Sterling Society and Presidents Circle
- 2002 Mason Oceana Manistee County Board of REALTORS, "REALTOR of the Year"
- Associate Broker
- Previews Property Specialist
- Oceana County Director of the Mason Oceana Mansitee Board of REALTORS 2000-2006
- MOM Board of REALTORS Scholarship Committee chair person
- Member of the MOM Education Committee
- National Association REALTORS Conference in Chicago 2001 Michigan Association of REALTORS Conference 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012.
- MAR Achieve Leadership Conference 2005, 2006, 2008
- Associate Broker and Manager of the CB Woodland Schmidt office in Hart.
- I specialize in residential and second home real estate along the Lake Michigan shoreline throughout Oceana County. Experience in 1031 exchange and foreclosures.
- Pentwater, Silver Lake, Silver Lake Sand Dunes area
- Waterfront Homes on Lake Michigan and inland lakes in Oceana County. Experience with properties along the Pentwater River and the White River.
- New Construction.
- Recreational & Hunting Land.
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties