Michael Ackerman talks Seattle Real Estate. Automatic Ice Makers.Michael discusses an important step sellers should take when moving out of their current homes. A cautionary tale... http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=3429
Contact Michael Ackerman
Office: Coldwell Banker BAIN Address: 1661 East Olive Way, Seattle, WA 98102 Office Phone: (206) 322-8711 Mobile Phone: (206) 915-2739 Fax: (206) 322-7910 Email: email@example.com
About Michael Ackerman
- Which rooms do you spend most of your time in?
- Is natural light important to you?
- Where do you do your best thinking?
- How do you create your ideal environment?
- Do you believe that when it's right, you'll feel it?
- 2002 -2007 Coldwell Banker International President's Elite
- 2004-2011 FIVE STAR, Seattle Magazine's "Best Real Estate Agents in Client Satisfaction"
- 2008 Goldline Research - "10 Most Dependable Real Estate Professionals in Seattle"
- 1994 Coldwell Banker Bain Rookie of the Year Award
- Council of Residential Specialists (CRS)
- Certified Eco-Broker
- Washington State Broker Licensee
- A Seattle resident since 1983.
- Years of successful real estate experience starting in 1993.
- Lead sales associate in the Seattle Metro office.
- Assistant manager in the Seattle Metro office.
- Education specialist - have taught numerous classes to Coldwell Banker Bain sales associates.
- First time home buyer education
- Luxury property specialist
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes
- Luxury Properties