Principled, Patient, Persuassive and Professional. Focusing on your needs - results gauranteed!
Contact Michael Herren
Office: Coldwell Banker BAIN Address: 1661 East Olive Way, Seattle, WA 98102 Office Phone: (206) 322-8711 Mobile Phone: (206) 914-6551 Business: (206) 914-6551 Fax: (206) 322-7910 Email: email@example.com
About Michael Herren
- Member of the Seattle/King Country Association of Realtors
- Member of the Washington Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Volunteer with local AIDS/HIV medical facility since 1992. Board member for 9 years.
- Worked at an orphange in Moshi, Tanzania.
- Worked at a school in Tororro, Uganda
- International President`s Premier Award Receipient
- International President's Elite Award Receipient
- International President's Circle Award Receipient
- International Diamond Society Award Receipient
- Seattle/ King County Association of Realtors Community Service Award
- "Five Star Real Estate Real Estate Agent - Best in Client Satisfaction" as named in Seattle Magazine
- BA in Business Administration from Pacific Lutheran University
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate of the Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Previews Property Specialist
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Active fulltime Realtor in the Seattle marketplace since 1990 - I've made it through both the good times and bad!
- Interviewed for Real Estate stories on KING TV, KOMO TV and KIRO TV (Seattle's NBC, ABC and CBS affiliates)
- Interviewed for Real Estate story "Getting your offer accepted" in Kiplinger Magazine
- Speaker at Coldwell Banker Bains Agent Forum
- Buyer Representative
- Luxury Properties