Contact Michael Owen
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 3045 W Agua Fria Fwy Ste 102 And 104, Phoenix, AZ 85027 Office Phone: (623) 344-4000 Mobile Phone: (623) 694-3500 Business: (623) 344-4000 Fax: (623) 321-1939 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Michael Owen
- Since 1990 I have assisted buyers and sellers with sales and purchases of real estate in a relaxed, confident manner. My clients appreciate my high level of service. My boundless energy, desire to serve, and persistence in seeing every detail of the job through from beginning to end has resulted in success at every level of my real estate career.
- Michael understands the urgency that accompanies a real estate transaction. He also knows the level of competency that is necessary to complete your transaction. With that in mind, Michael utilizes strategies that best serve your needs in terms of making a sound real estate investment, while focusing on maximizing your profit when the time comes for you to sell.
- Michael will put you in touch with top-notch lenders, title companies, escrow officers and service providers that will get the job done quickly, efficiently and accurately. He will follow up to make sure the work they do is accurate, and communicate the results to you.
- Michael continually places demands on himself that result in better service to you. You will see it in his preparedness and knowledge, and you will appreciate the results.
- Personal: I moved to Arizona in 1979, lured by its vast open spaces and a casual lifestyle. From the mystique of the Sonoran desert to the lush forests of the high country, the natural beauty throughout Arizona offers the boundless beauty and endless outdoor opportunities I was seeking.
- In 1990, I left a corporate regional sales management position to begin my real estate career. Recognizing long-term growth potential in the West Valley communities of Goodyear, Litchfield Park, Avondale, Estrella Mountain Ranch and Palm Valley, yet having access to and knowledge of the entire Phoenix metropolitan area, I decided it was the best place to start my career.
- Since that time I have enjoyed working and serving in the community. My leisure time consists mostly of family trips to Northern Arizona, golf, fishing and sports, both as a participant and a spectator.
- My wife, Carla, is a native Arizonan, born and raised in the community I serve. We have been blessed with a daughter, Kylie.
- Friendships grow out of building relationships with my clients. As a result, my business comes largely from referrals from clients I have served in the past and continue to serve. I hope you give me the opportunity to help you in the sale and purchase of your home. Please contact me for more details about Phoenix, the West Valley and the services I provide.
- "As a homeseller, you benefit whenever you can sell your home at the highest possible price in the least amount of time with the complete cooperation and agreement from all parties to the transaction. As a homebuyer, you benefit personally and financially by finding just the right house at the best possible price that best fits your lifestyle. In helping you reach these goals I will strive to exceed your expectations by offering superior service and knowledge when representing you in the sale and purchase of your home. After completing your transaction, I will continue to serve as your trusted real estate advisor." Michael Owen ABR, CRS, GRI, ePRO, RECS Associate Broker
- Realtor of the Year, Glendale-West Maricopa Board of Realtors,
- Two time recipient of the Glendale-West Maricopa Board of REALTORSÂ® Presidentâs Roundtable Award.
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society.
- Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society.
- Coldwell Banker Bronze Circle Award
- Charles Edwin Clarke Award for Professional Dedication,
- Graduate of Olivet College, Olivet, Michigan; Bachelor of Arts Degree.
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Designation. Known as the PhD of residential real estate, it is the most prestigious residential real estate designation. Approximately 2% of all real estate licensees have earned this designation. To earn the Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Designation, every REALTORÂ® must have significant experience and volume of real estate transactions. Every CRS Designee is required to maintain membership in the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORSÂ® and to abide by its strict Code of Ethics.
- Graduate, Realtor Institute (GRI). The requirement for earning this designation consists of intensive classroom instruction covering all phases of residential real estate. Every CRS Designee is required to maintain membership in the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORSÂ® and to abide by its strict Code of Ethics.
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR). The Accredited Buyer Representative (ABRÂ®) designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. This coveted designation is awarded to real estate practitioners by the Real Estate BUYER'S AGENT Council ("REBAC") of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORSÂ® who meet the specified educational and practical experience criteria.
- â¢ E-PRO Certified. An e-PRO is a REALTORÂ® who has successfully completed the e-PRO training program for real estate professionals. Endorsed by the National Association of REALTORSÂ®, the e-PRO course teaches professionals the nuts and bolts of working with real estate on-line: Web sites, e-mail, on-line tools, and most of all, what today's consumer really wants.
- Arizona Real Estate Licensee since 1990
- Associate Broker since 1993.
- Member of the National Association of REALTORSÂ® (NAR).
- Member of the Arizona Association of REALTORSÂ® (AAR).
- Member of the Glendale-West Maricopa Board of REALTORS
- Professional Standards Committee, Arizona Association of REALTORSÂ®, 2002-2006 serving on both ethics and arbitration panels.
- â¢ Board of Directors, Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service (ARMLS), 1998-2005. â¢ President, Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service (ARMLS), 2003. â¢ President-Elect, Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, (ARMLS), 2002. â¢ Secretary/Treasurer, Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service (ARMLS), 2001. â¢ Chairperson, ARMLS Rules Revisions Workgroup, 2004-2006. Revised the Rules and Regulations for ARMLS.
- â¢ Legislative Liaison, Arizona Association of REALTORSÂ® 1998-2006. â¢ Inner Circle Legislative Liaison Team Leader, Arizona Association of REALTORS, 2004-2006 â¢ Inner Circle Grassroots/Advocacy Team Leader, Arizona Association of REALTORSÂ®, 2006
- â¢ President, Glendale-West Maricopa Board of REALTORSÂ®, 2001. â¢ President-Elect, Glendale-West Maricopa Board of REALTORSÂ®, 2000. â¢ AAR Director, Glendale-West Maricopa Board of REALTORSÂ®, 1999-2007. â¢ Director-at-large, Glendale-West Maricopa Board of REALTORSÂ®, 1997-1998. â¢ Government Affairs Committee Chairman, Glendale-West Maricopa Board of REALTORSÂ®, 2000 and 2002. â¢ Chairperson, Bylaws and Policy Workgroup, Glendale-West Maricopa Board of REALTORSÂ®, 2004. Revised the Bylaws and developed a Policy Manual for use by the Board
- Member Arizona CRS Chapter.
- Litchfield Park
- Maricopa County
- Estrella Mountain Ranch
- Palm Valley
- Glendale, Peoria, Surprise, El Mirage
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- Military Markets