I am dedicated to delivering the personalized service, exceptional communication and professional expertise that will give you successful results.
Contact Joe Cordell
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 37 Johnson Ferry Rd, Marietta, GA 30068 Office Phone: (770) 955-0555 Mobile Phone: (678) 467-3211 Business: (770) 988-3422 Fax: (770) 573-2922 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Joe Cordell
- Joe Cordell…It’s All About Building Relationships. Joe’s approach to real estate sales is based on finding the common link between buyer and seller that makes the transaction an enjoyable and successful experience for everyone involved. From the onset, that first phone call or personal meeting, Joe looks forward toestablishing a business relationship that emulates top performance, while providing stellar real estate services. Whether you are buying or selling commercial or residential property, Joe would like to have that special opportunity to serve you. Joe’s area of expertise is the North Atlanta suburbs.
- Joe’s Experience, Credentials and Accomplishments… Successful in the negotiating over $75 million in corporate assets Four major relocations with Fortune 500 company. Knowledgable in environmental and project management. Over 10 years experience in transaction real estate, due diligence, and effective negotiations. BS Shorter College. Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM). Atlanta Board of Realtors. National Association of Realtors. 2006 Earth Share Community Partnership Award. Atlanta Marathon 1998. Habitat for Humanity.
- Joe’s Personal Profile…Joe is married to Barbara Cordell, one of Atlanta’s top real estate agents. They have lived and conducted business in North Atlanta for over 15 years. Barbara and Joe have three children and six grandchildren. Adam (veterinarian), Jane, Lee, Reese and Emmie own and operate a commercial dairy business in South Georgia. Matt is a successful salesman selling fence, tennis courts and basketball courts throughout Georgia. Nicole manages a home based business, while being a stay at home mom with Alana, Jack and James.
- Residential and commercial property sales experience.
- Single site commercial site selection
- Enjoys working with first time home buyers, investors and retirees.
- Former CCIM
- Knowledgable in site risk assessment and environmental impacted properties.