For excellent service and a thorough attention to detail, allow John to remove the stress and uncertainty from your next real estate transaction.
Contact John Cody
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 2166 45Th St, Highland, IN 46322 Office Phone: (219) 922-2323 Mobile Phone: (219) 201-1330 Business: (219) 934-3413 Fax: (781) 609-4028 Email: John.Cody@cbexchange.com
About John Cody
- Whether you are making your first purchase or you are a buy-and-sell veteran, I will provide you with the expertise you require when choosing either your new home or your investment property. With more than 10 years experience in the construction industry, I am fully qualified to bring you knowledge and comfort through each step of the Real Estate transaction process. From calculating the value of your existing property through taking possession of your new home, my pledge is to always deal with you in an honest, friendly and easily accessible manner. Call me for any of your real estate needs.
- •Free Market Analysis - A no-cost service, I will help you to know your home's value in today's changing market. You will also benefit from my strategic knowledge when it is time to market your home effectively for a quick and profitable sale.
- •Skillful Contract Negotiator - Possibly the most important aspect of my services to you, I will help you negotiate the absolute best terms on either your purchase or sale. You can be confident that I will always act on your behalf.
- •Excellent Communication Skills - I know how to listen to your needs and address them accurately and quickly.
- •Existing Home Sales - From staging your home for impact and the greatest possible appeal to ensuring that we reach your closing smoothly, I specialize in maximizing your profit by acting as your exclusive real estate consultant.
- Bachelor's Degree, Purdue University West Lafayette
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of Greater Northwest Indiana Association of Realtors
- Member of Indiana Association of Realtors
- Coldwell Banker University's Fast Start Program
- 10+ Years Experience in New Home Construction Industry
- Existing Home Sales
- Committed to Helping Buyers and Sellers
- Skillful Contract Negotiator
- Will Provide a Free Market Analysis for Your Home Which Will Give You a Competitive Edge in Placing Your Property on the Market.
- Free Buyer / Seller Consultation to Determine the Right Choices for You
- Lifetime Resident of Lake County
- With a Degree In English, I Provide Superier Communication Which Will, in Turn, Benefit You During Negotiations.
- New Homes
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers