Contact Pat Patt
Office: Coldwell Banker BAIN Address: 150 Bellevue Way S.E., Bellevue, WA 98004 Office Phone: (425) 454-0470 Mobile Phone: (425) 941-3049 Business: (425) 450-5235 Fax: (425) 455-9659 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Pat Patt
- I strive to provide the highest level of service to all of my clients.
- My ultimate goal is for you to be so pleased with my professional services that you will recommend me to others.
- With 35 years of experience, I have a deep understanding of the real estate process.
- I specialize in residential real estate, including new construction, re-sale properties, condominiums and vacant land in Bellevue, WA.
- An agent's continuing education in all phases of real estate is important to today's buyers and sellers--my education is ongoing so that I may provide the expertise needed in the marketplace.
- International President's Premier 2002-2004. This is the highest designation within the Coldwell Banker network.
- International President's Elite 1996 to 2006
- Production awards in every year
- Licensed realtor specializing in residential properties since 1979. Associate broker designation since 1990.
- On-going education in a wide variety of Real Estate related topics such as: seller & buyer representation, real estate law, home inspections, environmental health issues for residential real estate, etc.
- Certified Coldwell Banker Relocation Specialist
- Previews Property Specialist
- In 2001 I was invited to join Forum XXII, a group of realtors who meet monthly to promote professionalism within our industry and to network our listings.
- For the past several years, the Downtown Bellevue office has been ranked #1 in the nation. For the past 22 years, I have been privileged to be a contributing member of this dynamic group of realtors.
- My family has lived in the Seattle area for 5 generations since the Gold Rush Days. Today, as then, the "gold" lies in the wonderful real estate oppportunities in the Greater Seattle Area!
- Developing a distinctive and effective marketing program for each listing and continuing with my sellers until the property is SOLD
- Working with Buyers to find "just the right property" and persevering until I have negotiated the best deal for them.
- I work in all Eastside areas with emphasis on the West Bellevue neighborhoods including Beaux Arts, Enatai/Killarney/Meydenbauer, Clyde Hill, Medina, Hunts Pt. and Yarrow Pt.
- Extensive knowledge of new construction, benefitting both buyers & sellers
- I work in all price ranges, from $150,00 condos to multi-million-dollar waterfront properties.
- Luxury homes - waterfront propeties
- Vacant Land
New Construction Homes
- I have been fortunate in my career to have represented several outstanding builders.
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers