" YOUR FRIENDLY, HELPFUL REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL!" I love my job!! Let me help you make your real estate dreams a reality!
Contact LORI ELWORTHY
Office: Coldwell Banker Heritage House Realtors Address: 785 Main Ave, Durango, CO 81301 Office Phone: (970) 259-3333 Mobile Phone: (970) 799-0159 Fax: (970) 259-2919 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About LORI ELWORTHY
- Lori has been a Durango resident since 1990.
- Lori has raised her children here in the 4 corners area. Lori knows her way around!
- Starting from the ground up as a personal assistant to one of the areas top producers, now partner with that top producing agent. This gives Lori the knowledge needed to do the job! Strong work ethics, honesty, loyalty and knowledge!
- Lori Loves the outdoor adventures Laplata and Montezuma counties have to offer.
- Lori started with Coldwell Banker in 2005!
- Licensed in both Colorado and New Mexico
- Certificate of Completion- The Ethical and Professional Practices of Realtors.
- Cyberstars- Technology
- SRS- Seller Representative Specialist
- Licensed in Colorado and New Mexico
- Lori is a member of The Durango Area Association of Realtors, Four Corners Board of Realtors, San Juan County Board of Realtors, Colorado Assocation of Realtors, New Mexico Association of Realtors, and the National Association of Realtors.
- A strong commitment to her real estate profession.
- Worked on many volunteer projects including Habitat for Humanity home building project, Mancos Giving Tree, Durango High School Wrestling (mommy volunteer), High Desert Racing Club Volunteer
- Ranches- Set up to show the big ranches in a timely manner.
- Vacant Land
- Vacation and Recreational Properties
- Lori enjoys helping both buyers and sellers reach their real estate goals. Working together with business partner Pat Janz allows for the best of service. Pat and Lori offer Sellers the best of the every growing and expanding marketing program, advice on staging, contracts, and negotiations. Pat and Lori listen and work for each clients best interest. Buyers can enjoy a committment to giving the time and effort needed to help them get to know the local market and what properties are available.
- Buyer Representative
- Farm & Ranch
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers