There are many good reasons for his past and present success within the real estate industry. Experience the difference, call Kevin at Coldwell today!
Contact Kevin Walhof
Office: Coldwell Banker Action Address: 928 Grand Avenue, Schofield, WI 54476 Office Phone: (715) 359-0521 Mobile Phone: (715) 574-4233 Business: (715) 359-0521 Fax: (715) 359-4826 Email: email@example.com
About Kevin Walhof
- Full-time service orientated Wisconsin Realtor with a major emphasis on consumer relations and customer satisfaction
- I have resided in the Wausau area since 1979
- I believe in customer satisfaction and building long lasting, enthusiastic, fun, and professional relationships
- Extraordinary service and "follow through" etiquette complement Extensive Sales Experience since 1985
- Coldwell Banker Action delivers a true one-stop-shopping opportunity for homebuyers and sellers. We are the largest real estate office in Marathon County with the most listings and the most homes sold. More people entrust their real estate transactions to us than anyone else. We have the most listings and subsequently the most knowledge about homes for sale in the marketplace.
- Coldwell Banker Action Realty also houses the only office that operates a licensed and accredited real estate school in the region. So we are not only agents, but we are also instructors.
- Coldwell Banker Action Realty strongly emphasizes teamwork, which is rare in this industry. We also have the most agent/brokers in the region. That’s important because the more “feet on the street”, the more teamwork, the greater the likelihood of selling your home or finding you a new one. Our success speaks in volumes.
- Our business philosophy is simple: We strive to deliver a positive experience for every customer. This is accomplished through the collaborative efforts of the many members of our team who are dedicated to the success of your housing transaction.
- As a Coldwell Banker Action Realty Representative, I guarantee my commitment to you. I will do what I say I will do, when I say I will do it, and I’m willing to put that into writing for you at the beginning of our relationship.
- 2004 ROOKIE OF THE YEAR FOR COLDWELL BANKER ACTION REALTY
- Wartime Veteran of Desert Shield/Desert Storm; 8 years Reserve Armed Forces w/one year active tour of duty; Honorably Discharged in 1992
- B/S Business and Technology and the New Media Arts (TNMA) University of Wisconsin
- 4 years business to business sales experience
- 12 years wholesale/retail sales experience with a family owned company
- Customer Service oriented with a STRONG emphasis on customer service satisfaction.
- Extremely personable character
- Aggressive marketing and sales skills and a positive outlook
- Professional in appearance and manner
- High level of integrity
- Strong code of ethics
- Highly driven and motivated attitude, combined with a strong and outgoing will to succeed
- RESIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE SPECIALIST
- FORECLOSURE REAL ESTATE SPECIALIST
- SHORT SALE REAL ESTATE SPECIALIST
- EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE WITH FIRST TIME HOME BUYER'S
- Involved with sales, marketing, and building relationships since 1985
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative
- Military Markets
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers