Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- 3113 E Lincoln Dr
- Phoenix, AZ 85016
- Office: (602) 954-6888
- Mobile: (602) 316-2879
- As a native Phoenician, I can help you fidn the perfect area of the Valley for your new residence. Relocation assistance is a speciality!
- A native Phoenician, Mel attended Madison #1 Junior High and Arcadia High School before graduating cum laude from Princeton University.
- Mel spent 20 years in the financial services industry; primarily in real estate lending and servicing before deciding to work full-time in residential real estate sales.
- Mel joined Coldwell Banker in 1992 and has realized a successful career with the same brokerage to date. Mel has earned many awards and designations for sales production and client services as well as the respect of his peers within the industry.
- Mel has volunteered time to many commissions and boards in the Valley, including the Phoenix Housing Commission, BVA/Arts and Business Council, Ballet Arizona and Arizona Citizens for the Arts.
- Although Mel has specialized in the North Central, Biltmore/Camelback Corridor, Paradise Valley and Historic District sub-markets, he enjoys assisting buyers and sellers in all price ranges and areas of the Valley.
- Mel attributes his success to his commitment to staying knowledgeable about market trends, financing options and technology, while never ceasing to place his clients' needs and interests first.
© 2014 Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. All Rights Reserved. Coldwell Banker®, the Coldwell Banker logo, Coldwell Banker Previews International® and the Coldwell Banker Previews International logo are registered service marks owned by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated.
© 2014 Coldwell Banker Mortgage State Licensing
Currency data provided by Xignite. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Coldwell Banker Home Protection Plan provided by American Home Shield.
see more at coldwellbanker.com