Troy GoodwinTucson's Leading Realtor, specializing in luxury property, second homes, golf communities and relocations. http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=328613
Contact Troy Goodwin
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 2890 E Skyline Drive Ste 250, Tucson, AZ 85718 Office Phone: (520) 577-7433 Mobile Phone: (520) 955-3634 Business: (520) 577-7433 Fax: (520) 577-5417 Email: email@example.com
About Troy Goodwin
- Proudly serving the neighborhoods of Tucson, Oro Valley, Marana, Vail & Sahuarita Contact me direct at (520) 955-3634, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Welcome! Whether you are buying or selling you have come to the right place. My philosophy is simple; my client is my #1 priority, always! My name is Troy Goodwin and I am a REALTOR® licensed in Arizona. I grew up here in Tucson, received my masters in Landscape Architecture from the University of Arizona and have personally experienced the many “changes” of our dynamic and vibrant city. With over 10 years of real estate experience between California, Nevada, Tucson and being a native Tucsonan, I have an in depth knowledge of the Tucson market place. I am passionately committed to integrity and professionalism in every interaction with my customers and fellow Realtors. You can be assured I will always have your BEST interest at heart.
- What makes me an extraordinary BUYER’S Agent: • I listen and respond quickly to help buyers find the right home to purchase • I excel at negotiating the terms of sale and price • I create mutually trusting relationships with my clients, evidenced by ongoing referrals • I offer extensive knowledge of the purchase process and real estate market of Tucson • I am in the top 13% of realtors worldwide • I have a reputation for honesty and for providing effective client representation
- What makes me an extraordinary SELLER’s Agent: • I have the knowledge of neighborhoods to price homes competitively, generating a higher selling price in the shortest amount of time • I expose a seller’s home to more buyers than any other real estate company • I provide a broad range of services resulting in seller peace of mind • I am respected by clients and colleagues alike, recognized as one of Tucson’s top real estate professionals • I leverage proven, non-traditional Sales and Marketing techniques • Certified Previews Property Specialist
- Why choose any Real Estate Agent when you can have Extraordinary Representation Call Troy Goodwin today for your real estate needs, (520) 955-3634
- Recipient of the Diamond Award placing me in the top 13% of agents Worldwide for the last 6 years,
- Previews Property Specialist.
- Current board member for the Tucson Botanical Gardens.
- Licensed Realtor in the state of Arizona and member of the Tucson Association of Realtors,
- B.S. in Transportation from Arizona State University and Masters of Landscape Architecture from the University of Arizona.
- Luxury Home Market
- Golf Communities
- Gated Communities
- Homes with acreage
- View Properties
- First Time Home Buyers
- Adult Communities
- University of Arizona Neighborhoods
- New Homes
- Luxury Properties
- First Time Buyers
- Military Markets