Larry O LeeLarry O Lee http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=328518
Contact Mr. Larry Lee
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 321 S Lake Havasu, Lake Havasu, AZ 86403 Office Phone: (928) 855-2191 Mobile Phone: (928) 706-0763 Business: (928) 855-2191 Fax: (928) 855-8668 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Mr. Larry Lee
- Real Estate Agent since 1972 in Montana and in Lake Havasu since 1997.
- Have Trained over 200 agents from rookies to seasoned agents to be successful real estate agents.
- Area of concentration is 1/2 with residential and 1/2 with commercial investment properties in Leasing and sales.
- Community Iinvolvement includes Chamber of Commerce and Fraternal organizations. Past Committee Chair in Association of Realtors in Lake Havasu City.
- Previous Board of Realtors President, Salesperson of the Year and Realtor of the Year in Kalispell, Montana Past President of Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Commercial Sales experience in Lake Havasu includes sales of Commercial land, storage units, storage complexes, Apartments complexes and multi tenant commercial buildings.
- Century 21 President's Club
- Coldwell Banker Sterling Society Awards
- Realtor of the Year in Montana"78"
- Salesperson of the Year in Montana " 74"
- Exalted Ruler of Kalispell Elks 725, 1976, President of Kalispell Area Chamber of Commerce, 1981
- District Deputy GER of Elks, 1982
- President of Montana State Elks Association 1988
- Special Deputy GER of BPOE 1989-2003, Grand Inner Guard of BPOE 2004
- President of Kalispell Kiwanis 1994
- President of Northridge Lutheran Church 1993
- Century 21 Instructor and Trainer for 10+ years in Residential and Commercial Sales.
- Have attended over 100 training classes in Residential and Commercial advanced education.
- Represented clients in valuation and tax adjustment hearings
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Commerce/Accounting from Montana State University , 1966
- USAF Veteran, reaching the rank of Captain, Vietnam Veteran receiving the "Bronze Star".
- Received Brokers license in 1974
- Have owned 2 Century 21 Offices in Montana for over 15 years.
- Moved to Lake Havasu for my wife's health problems with arthritus.
- Constant upgrading of qualifications thru Association of Realtors continuing education classes.
- Have owned and managed apartment buildings, office buildings and commercial properties.
- Have developed vacant land into subdivisions. Lot splits, boundary adjustments.
- Former President of Citizens Title and Escrow in Montana. Built Title Company from ground up and sold after 25 years to First American Title.
- Commercial Leasing and Management
- Residental Sales to Investment oriented buyers.
- Long Term repeat customers.
New Construction Homes
- Have sold new homes and apartments in Lake Havasu to first time buyers and experienced buyers.
- Have worked with builders in land acquisition, surveys, building plans, City Hall issues, Lenders, Title Companies and final punch lists upon completion
- Farm & Ranch
- Luxury Properties
- First Time Buyers