Contact Ruth Johnson
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 1959 N Halsted St, Chicago, IL 60614 Office Phone: (312) 943-1959 Business: (312) 867-8165 Fax: (312) 943-9779 Email: Ruth.Johnson@cbexchange.com
About Ruth Johnson
- Ruth Johnson is an experienced Realtor with Coldwell Banker Halsted Lincoln Park office. Ruth’s expertise in real estate lies in her ability to not only competitively price and sell properties, but to find the value proposition in any potential purchase or investment as well. In addition to her experience helping clients buy and sell properties, she also has been able to help her investor clients manage their new properties. This additional piece to Ruth’s background gives her a unique perspective when viewing properties with investors and allows her to advise you on the potential positives and negatives of the property and the ease with which you will be able to manage your investment. Ruth helps buyers, sellers, renters, and investors in the following areas of Chicago; Loop, South Loop, West Loop, Streeterville, River North, River East, River West, Gold Coast, Lincoln Park, DePaul, Lakeview, Lincoln Square, Ukrainian Village, Bucktown, and the North Shore suburbs.
- Real estate is local. This is something Ruth believes strongly in. As such, she consistently studies the market trends and ensures that she can always answer questions about the local Chicago markets. When you meet with her on a listing appointment she will be able to discuss with you what is happening in your area and therefore help determine with you what needs to be done to position your property competitively. Ruth’s approach is direct, determined, and always honest. These are keys to her business and success.
- What is motivating you? This is something Ruth will ask you to determine what your specific needs are. Whether you need an in-town, an investment, a new home for your family, a place to retire Ruth will be able to facilitate an end result that will work for you both short and long term. The number one concern she finds with buyers in this market is over-paying. She is determined to listen to this concern, and use her extensive market knowledge and hard-nosed researching talents to recommend a value proposition for your new property. She will analyze the comps, the direction the market is headed, and will not settle for a number more than what you determine together.
- A native of Chicago, Ruth has lived on both coasts of the USA and multiple years in the Southwest, returning to Chicago in 1990's. An avid golfer, Bears fan and gardener at her North Shore home; Ruth enjoys following the PGA and LPGA events, taking advantage whenever they play locally. She also enjoys spending time with the multi-generations of her local family, especially the youngest members who bring their refreshing perspectives and much joy!
- Northwestern University
- Wheaton Academy
- Certified Negotiation Specialist
- Member, Chicago Association of Realtors
- Member, Illinois Association of Realtors
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Streeterville Chamber of Commerce, S.O.A.R.