Contact Betsy Sanders
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 1801 N California Blvd, Walnut Creek, CA 94596 Office Phone: (925) 935-7100 Business: (925) 977-4893 Fax: (925) 938-4524 Email: email@example.com
- To consistently provide exceptional client service and exceed their expectations! I have built my business through client referrals, professionalism, ethics, tenacity and patience. Call or email me and put me to the test!
- After 22 years of sales, management and senior management with Eastman Kodak I took the opportunity to change careers and followed my heart into the wonderful world of real estate! Throughout my career with Eastman Kodak I was transferred 5 times so I completely understand the needs of someone in who is in the process of a relocation. I maintain an excellent list of referral services (from home improvement to dentists/facials, etc.) for the Central Contra Costa Area.
- When my husband and I decided to move to Rocklin, I located Betsy on the Internet. We were very impressed with Betsys responsiveness and the thoroughness of the information she provided to us. The home we purchased met all of our criteria and the closing went smoothly, thanks to Betsy. We would have no reservations about recommending Betsy to any of our friends. Bea and Ken, Rocklin CA.
- No real estate transaction is ever simple or cookie-cutter, but Betsy always smoothes away the ripples with her ability to anticipate ahead. I think her greatest strength is a willingness to work with clients who are not at the "top of the food chain", i.e buyers on a tight budget trying to find their dream home. I recommend Betsy with utmost confidence. Deborah Banigan, Pleasanton CA
- Three and a half years ago Betsy Sanders acted as our buyers agent on our first home. Betsy was wonderfully helpful in showing us homes and providing all of the relevant information about the potential neighborhoods. We purchased a wonderful home and lived there for two years, we then decided to move into a larger home. We listed w/Betsy and it was sold for more than the asking price the first weekend after listing . One of the best things Betsy did for us was to pre-screen homes and only show us the ones that met our criteria. She gave us the confidence to upgrade by making sure we were knowledgable about the current market. We would recommend Betsy as a buyer or sellers agent without hesitation, and will definitely seek her out if we decide to move again. Jackie and Darrin
- Buying our first home was a new and frightening experience, until we met Betsy. She is extremely knowledgeable, completely trustworthy, and thoroughly a pleasure. Betsy made it perfectly clear from the very beginning of our search that she wanted us to be happy. It wasn't just about making a sale to Betsy... Sherry and Vernon Hoyt Thank you really doesnt express how grateful I am to you, Betsy. You were my first real estate agent and you are going to be a hard act to follow... Thank you, for your patience and the time you spent meeting inspectors and potential workmen and contractors. You made an overwhelming experience very manageable for me... Carolyn
- We feel so fortunate to have had Betsy as our home buying agent. From the first phone call, Betsy was customer service oriented: asking us details about what we were looking for and making sure we received appropriate listings immediately... Michael and Melinda Verdesca Dear Betsy: We would like to thank you again for helping us buy our first home; your patience was very much appreciated... I know that not every agent would have spent as much time, or been as helpful, with clients looking for a house in our price range... Thank you again. Darrin and Jackie Stuart