Whether you're moving across town or across the country, I can help. I'll put my expertise to work for you.
Contact Deborah Sanders
Office: Coldwell Banker First Realty Address: 901 North Keller Drive, Effingham, IL 62401 Office Phone: (217) 342-2775 Mobile Phone: (217) 254-2416 Business: (217) 342-2775 Fax: (217) 347-5726 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Deborah Sanders
- When buying, selling or relocation, for the support and the service that you need and deserve, call me. I know how precious your time is. I'll handle all of the details and coordinate the schedules and more!
- My strong ties to the Effingham community & vast knowledge of the local real estate prove to be a good working combination.
- Effingham is Located in the south-central portion of the state and is the County Seat of Effingham County. The community markets itself as the “Crossroads of Opportunity” due to its situation at the intersection of two interstate highways which provide direct linkage from Chicago to New Orleans and from Washington D.C. to Los Angeles. Effingham has become a hub to interstate users, as I-57, a north-south highway, and I-70, an east-west highway, cross paths here. Two U.S. highways and three State highways also intersect within the community. Effingham maintains excellent access to some of the nation’s largest industrial and retail markets. Five interstate interchanges are currently present along I-57/I-70
- The overall attraction to Effingham is attributed to the stable and diversified economic base, the above average accessibility to major markets, and the level of amenities present for the size of the community.
- I am a full time realtor & a life long resident of Effingham.
- I recieved my license in 1992 and have been the broker/owner of first Realty since 1993.
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative