My main goal is to treat you the way I would want to be treated - with honesty and integrity.
Contact Mr. Gary Saliba
Office: Coldwell Banker Alfred Saliba Realty Address: 410 N. Shady Lane, Dothan, AL 36303 Office Phone: (334) 793-6600 Mobile Phone: (334) 797-2608 Business: (334) 793-6600 Fax: (334) 793-3250 Email: email@example.com
About Mr. Gary Saliba
- In Dothan, the name Saliba has meant real estate for over 50 years. In a town the size of Dothan, to be number One is only achieved by maintaining the highest level of integrity. Word of mouth goes a long way, and to be at the top for so long, you have to say what's right and do what you say.
- I enjoy church, family, dance, and tennis. I attend Harvest Church, and am married to the former Robin Pass. We have two grown daughters. I am enamored by my four grandchildren. I also am a member of the Dothan Dance Club (DDC), specializing in ballroom & Latin dancing.
- 2012 International Diamond Society
- 2010 & 2011 International President's Circle (highest category in Coldwell Banker)
- 2009 International Diamond Society
- Top 10 Realtors in Alabama - 1st Quarter, 2013 (3 categories), 4th Quarter, 2012, and 1st, 2nd & 4th Quarters 2011
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude from Auburn University with a Bachelors of Science Degree in Civil Engineering (BSCE).
- Licensed REALTOR in the State of Alabama.
- Member of Dothan Association of REALTORS.
- Member of the Dothan Multiple Listing Service.
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS.
- Owner occupied residential real property
- Multiple and single family residential real investment property
- Packaging lot with new home built by sister company, Alfred Saliba Homes
- Residential homes
- Investment property
- Development potential of land
- Farm/recreation land
New Construction Homes
- If an existing home cannot be found to meet your needs in this market, I will be able to assist you in putting together the right lot with the right house built by our sister company, Alfred Saliba Homes.
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes