I look forward to hearing from you and showing you the Greater Portland I know so well. Love Where You Live!
Contact ROSE Greely
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 53 Baxter Blvd, Portland, ME 04101 Office Phone: (207) 773-1990 Mobile Phone: (207) 232-4146 Business: (207) 773-1990 Fax: (207) 774-1116 Email: Rose.Greely@NEMoves.com
About ROSE Greely
- More than 25 years' experience as a Client Advocate--dedicated to providing holistic and exceptional client experiences. Previous professional experience working for the Portland Museum of Art, Verizon, and Aveda Corporation.
- Expert Real Estate Agent since 2005--solid awareness of the market and how changes impact clients.
- Investment and Property Management--Ability to accurately guide clients through the purchase of investment properties
- Maine resident since 1988--Comprehensive understanding of Greater Portland neighborhoods, from Cape Elizabeth to Freeport.
- "Rose was phenomenal! We sold our house within 3 weeks over the holidays. She took the extra effort to stage the house and made sure it was in perfect photo condition. She made the selling and buying of our home seamless." Amy and James, South Portland
- "Rose will represent us the next time we buy or sell. She knows the market, skillfully manages the process and provides expert guidance. Because we followed Rose's advice in pricing our home for sale, we received several competing bids and accepted an offer the same week the house was listed! Most importantly, we know that we can trust Rose and rely on her to provide the best possible result." Brad and Joan, Cape Elizabeth
- "Rose definitely made this a positive experience. She helped me understand every step of the process and was never too busy to answer the smallest of questions." Jessica, Scarborough
- "Rose was perfect! Not only did she meet any needs that arose, but I learned so much about the entire experience as well. She was accommodating to my husband and my schedules and made the process stress-free. I am grateful to have had Rose represent us." Zeus-Hannah, Westbrook
- "Your tenacity was amazing and much appreciated. You got a deal and the house closed smoothly. I can't thank you enough for seeing my beloved house off to a new owner. I highly recommend your services to any future clients and welcome the opportunity to refer you anytime." Dana, Denver, CO.
- "Your staging skills and ideas are priceless! You shared not only creative ideas but also provided lovely items, fresh flowers, and plants that made my home more attractive and desirable. Your attention to me, my numerous questions and personal requirements was far beyond any contractual necessities. I was extremely impressed and grateful for your familiarity and knowledge of all of the legal documents. I would be remiss if I didn’t mention that your personality, attention to detail and client support is over the top! I would highly recommend you to anyone looking for a top shelf real estate representative dedicated to your client and success of the transaction. Thank you again for everything you so kindly and willingly did to make my real estate transactions pleasant and successful. Shirley, Portland
- "I was so impressed by your immediate understanding of what needed to be done to prepare and stage the house. You were gently honest about what would make the rooms look better. I found this incredibly helpful, and wish you had come to stage it when I moved in! My house looked at its best by the time it hit the market." Meghan, Portland
- Certified Negotiations Specialist--highly specialized training resulting in creative negotiation skills
- Certified Staging Professional--understanding what appeals to buyers online. Strategically staged properties attract buyers and offers! Working with a professional photographer and videographer ensures that the home is presented to the market in the strongest way possible.
- Kenyon College, Gambier, Ohio--BA in Religion 1988
- Falmouth Elementary School in Falmouth, Maine--Parent volunteering provides a unique opportunity to keep up with the pulse of the Greater Portland area.
- Member, Coldwell Banker Cares--A portion of my commissions are donated to the Coldwell Banker Cares fund. This fund supports housing- related charities in Maine.
- I have lived in Maine since 1988 and have a comprehensive understanding of Greater Portland neighborhoods--from Scarborough to Freeport!
- Coldwell Banker Advisory Committee--I was elected to be a member of this peer-guiding organization for the Portland office.
- Falmouth Food Pantry--My family and I contribute our time to the FFP monthly.
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers