I promise my best efforts to help you fulfill your real estate goals! I keep my eye on the big picture and I take care of the details for you.
Contact Ms Pat Tracy
Office: Coldwell Banker Townside, Realtors Address: 220 Professional Park Dr, Blacksburg, VA 24060 Office Phone: (540) 552-6500 Mobile Phone: (540) 230-1355 Fax: (540) 552-2635 Email: email@example.com
About Ms Pat Tracy
- Very experienced (personally as well as professionally) with the challenges of being transplanted to the New River Valley from a home far away.
- Skilled and experienced in remodeling houses, designing from scratch, designing landscapes - making a wood or brick box into a home!
- Personal interests: gardening, architectural and interior design, fiber crafts - weaving and knitting. Have traveled extensively in the United States and Europe.
- Background: AB Smith College, PhD University of Massachusetts. Taught American History for 30 years at Williams College (Mass.) and Virginia Tech. Married to VT professor.
- Gold Award (sales $2 to 4 million) Winner 2006, 2007,2008
- Graduate, REALTOR Institute
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- NAR certified 'Green' REALTOR
- Residential -- buyers who are newcomers to the NRV or re-sizing housing to fit family needs, retirees and vacation residences in the NRV.
- Investment residential property, especially for students at VT and Radford University.
- Land -- from houselots to farms or recreational acreage.
- Blacksburg and Montgomery County
- Floyd County
- Giles County
New Construction Homes
- I don't represent any builders but can show new spec construction from a variety of builders in many different locations.
- I have bought land and designed my own house and landscape, and helped many clients choose homesites and local builders. I think I can offer good general advice and very pertinent help in making local contacts.
- A tip based on experience: always hire a professional home inspector to go over a newly constructed home. The builders offer a warranty, but it's up to you as the buyer to identify problems - get professional help in doing so.
- Luxury Properties
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes