My Goal is to Focus on My Clients Needs, Hopes and Dreams; I Always try to Exceed their Expectations in Service and Results
Contact Judy Johnson
Office: Coldwell Banker Devonshire Address: 200 Fillmore St Ste 300, Denver, CO 80206 Office Phone: (303) 758-7611 Business: (303) 758-7611 Fax: (303) 377-4733 Email: email@example.com
About Judy Johnson
- Judy is a Pacesetter in residential real estate, serving both Buyers and Sellers in achieving results, objectives, dreams and expectations.
- Judy's results are in the top One Percent in the United States.
- Her career spans two decades and is a record of top performance. Her achievements are recognized annually by Coldwell Banker Devonshire and The Denver Board of Realtors.
- She achieves exceptional results with exceptional properties in Cherry Hills Village, Greenwood Village, Castle Pines, Denver Country Club, Polo Grounds and Southeast Denver's charming smaller neighborhoods.
- A member of the Denver Board of Realtors, the Colorado Association of Realtors and the National Association of Realtors, Judy continues to add to her knowledge of real estate and currently is working on “Green” designation and her CRS.
- Her achievements are consistently recognized annually by Coldwell Banker Previews receiving their “Golden Eagle” award given to the top 50 individuals in the United States which is shared with only the top 1.8% of NRT’s 45,000 sales associates and she is a designated Previews Property Specialist. Judy has also been honored as a “Five Star Real Estate Professional” by Denver’s prestigious 5280 Magazine, as well as a “Broker of Distinction” designated by Colorado Homes & Lifestyles magazine.
- Coldwell Banker Devonshire is totally committed to serving Buyers and Sellers with Style, Technology, Knowledge and Service.
- The only agent awarded the Top-Producer for 10 consecutive years by the Denver Board of Realtors
- Received Coldwell Banker Previews "Golden Eagle" award - given to the top 50 individuals in the United States - shared with only the top 1.8% of NRT's 45,000 sales associates.
- A Member of the International Coldwell lBanker President's Elite
- A Member of the International Coldwell Banker Diamond Society
- Honored as a "Five Star Real Estate Professional" by Denver's 5280 Magazine
- A "Broker of Distinction" by Colorado Homes & Lifestyles Magazine
- Licensed Real Estate Broker for over 2 decades
- Former owner of The Devonshire Company, currently Coldwell Banker Devonshire
- Previews Property Specialist
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes
- Luxury Properties