Welcome I look forward to using my 10 yrs of professional and personal experiences to make your home buying or selling experience a positive one.
Contact Mrs. Clare Schneider
Office: Coldwell Banker West Shell Address: 9106 West Chester Towne Centre Rd, West Chester, OH 45069 Office Phone: (513) 777-7900 Mobile Phone: (513) 377-2325 Business: (513) 858-8522 Fax: (513) 322-9801 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Mrs. Clare Schneider
- With our Internet marketing program I'm determined to generate broad online exposure for home sellers at America's leading real estate internet sites and portals, selling homes quickly and for the best possible price.
- To satisfy online home buyers, my listings have multiple photos and detailed property descriptions - two of the most sought after features by online home shoppers.
- I provide superior customer service to home buyers with a personal approach to home buying. I work with buyers in the Cincinnati area including Fairfield, West Chester, Mason, Liberty Township, Hamilton, Oxford I listen to my buyers needs and try to make their new home a perfect match for their dream.
- I work with buyers and sellers to make their home search and sale a successful one in the Greater Cincinnati areas including Fairfield , West Chester, Mason, Liberty Township, Hamilton, Oxford
- I use all of my resources in the community through extensive volunteer and community involvelment to know the communities I work and live in.
- HFO Million Dollar Club
- OAR Presidents Circle of Excellence
- City of Fairfield Volunteer of the Year Award.
- Member Ohio Association of Realtors Member Hamilton Fairfield Oxford Board of Realtors
- Cartus Relocation Certified Relocation Specialist
- Member HFO Million Dollar Club
- Member OAR Presidents Circle of Excellence.
- SRS, Seller Representative Specialists.
- University of Kentucky Miami University
- I have held several marketing positions throughout my career. Having worked for large corporations including Xerox and Cintas corp.
- I currently am President of the Board of Directors of The Rolling Hills Swim and Tennis Club in Fairfield.
- I have chaired school levies in Fairfield and have co-chaired the PACE committee for extra-curricular activties in the Fairfield City School District. Past vice president of the Parent and teachers association Fairfield South Elementary.
- Through business and personal life experiences I am extremely knowledgeable of the Greater Cincinnati Market. Specializing in the Northwest quadrant of the city including, Fairfield, Hamilton, West Chester, Ross, Oxford, Trenton, and surrounding areas.
- Internet Marketing
New Construction Homes
- Experienced in New Construction for Home Buyers
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers