Coldwell Banker West Realty
- 455 North University Avenue
- Suite #201
- Provo, UT 84601
- Office: (801) 377-8140
- Mobile: (801) 372-0227
- 38 Years Full time experience in real estate marketing and sales.
- Graduate real estate institute
- Bachelor Science degree in Business Management with emphasis in finance through Brigham Young University.
- 2nd Vice President Utah County Board of Directors 1986
- Utah County Association of Realtors board of Directors 1984,1985,1986, again 2001,2002
- Chairman of Education & By Laws Committee, 1983, Chairman of Social Committee 1990, Chairman Home Tour Committee 1995, Utah County Board of Realtors
- Director Coldwell Banker West Realty 1998, 1999 President 2000,2001
- Religious Leadership in the Church of Latter Day Saints
- Happily married 40+ years with terrific wife, 5 children, 10 grandchildren
- Realtor to the common man or woman, enjoying being of service to those who choose to use MF as their realtor.
- Utah County Realtor of the year 1982
- Most Contributing Agent Award through Coldwell Banker West Realty 1993
- Coldwell Banker Sales Associate Top Ten Buyer controller Sales 1993/1995 also top ten gross commission income 1995, top ten/total units 1993
- Coldwell Banker Circle of Excellence 1995
- Utah County Assoiciation of Realtors Platinum Master Realtor award since 1993
- Licensed real estate sales since June 1972, Realtor status with local and national associations of realtors.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker since 1975
- GRI Designation
- Member of Utah county Board of Realtors Million dollar Club since 1983, Lifetime member 1987
- Eagle scout award Boy Scouts of America
- Buyer and Seller Relationships in effective transactions for 33 years with no registered violations or complaints.
- New "First time" Buyers, assisting in finding right home and financing for their down payment and income qualifications.
- Real Estate Marketing and sales in vacant land, Income Property, Residential, Industrial, commercial, Comdominiums
- Reputation of Honesty and Professional Competence throughout real estate career
- Assisting retired clientell in marketing and sale of their homes into retirement communities
- Residential Listing and sales with volume between 5 to 7 million yearly.
- Listed or sold industrial and commercial properties often between 1 and 2 million each in past ten years.
- Realtor representing several relocation companies, Home Equity. Relo. Van Relco, Merrill Lynch Relo. Coldwell Banker relo.
- Specialize in Utah County Properties from Lehi to SantaQuin, Utah Real Estate license for state of Utah.
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes
- Luxury Properties
© 2014 Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. All Rights Reserved. Coldwell Banker®, the Coldwell Banker logo, Coldwell Banker Previews International® and the Coldwell Banker Previews International logo are registered service marks owned by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated.
© 2014 Coldwell Banker Mortgage State Licensing
Currency data provided by Xignite. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Coldwell Banker Home Protection Plan provided by American Home Shield.
see more at coldwellbanker.com