Wayne JohnsonWayne Johnson Introduction Video
Contact Wayne Johnson
Office: Coldwell Banker Johnson & Thomas Realtors Address: 504 Libbie Avenue, Richmond, VA 23226 Office Phone: (804) 288-4163 Mobile Phone: (804) 402-1980 Business: (804) 288-4163 x307 Fax: (804) 285-9328 Email: email@example.com
About Wayne Johnson
- "The Home Inspector Created a Nightmare and Wayne helped us find a solution that worked for everyone-I'm not sure that a broker with less experience would have worked this out."
- "Let Wayne Johnson Show You Richmond`s Best Homes in One Day-he helps us recruit executives to Richmond from all over the country."
- "We interviewed several agents before listing with Wayne Johnson's firm-their complete Marketing Plan got it sold in record time-and they used their sister company to help us in Texas! All around a great experience."
- "We Were Trying to Decide Which State Was Best For Our Company to Relocate. Wayne`s Knowledge of Richmond Made it Easy to Choose."
- "After the Sale He Helped Us Find Workmen for an Addition and Great Designers which made our home special."
- "Wayne Johnson has assembled a great support staff. Their marketing talents combined with his innovative problem solving makes real estate sales easier in a tough market."
- "I was new to the real estate business when I went to work for Wayne Johnson-his positive attitude and creative approach combined with the Coldwell Banker training modules allowed me to reach my personal goals in a difficult market the first year."
- Richmond Association of Realtors Distinguished Achiever Multi-million Dollar Sales for 25 continuous years +
- Top 7% of agents
- Top 5% of Coldwell Banker Agents
- Fifteen +Years on Professional Standards Committee / Richmond Association for Ethics of Realtors
- Previews Property Specialist
- Residential Relocation Certification
- B.A. from College of William and Mary
- VA Real Estate Brokers License, CRB Designation
- Director of the Richmond Association of Realtors and CVAR MLS 1980-1981 and 2009-2011
- Chairman of BB&T Richmond Business Development Board 2011
- Education Committee member, Richmond Association of Realtors 2012
- A Depth of Knowledge and Skills to help Buyers or Sellers
- Proven Resources for Informed Decisions
- Creative Ideas for Marketing Properties
- Energetic and Enthusiastic Support Team
- Innovative Solutions for Buyers or Sellers
- A History of Training and Preparing Agents to be Successful
- A Personal Committment to Seek Positive Outcomes in all Situations
- Centrally Located in Richmond`s West End near the University of Richmond and just minutes from all parts of town
- A familiarity with New Construction and many of the area's Builders
- A Working Knowledge of Renovations having been involved in many projects for personal investments and income producing properties
- Specializing in the Greater Richmond Area and surrounding counties
- Charming Cottages to Palatial Estates
- Member of the Chesapeake Bay and Rivers MLS and the Central Virginia Realtors MLS
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative
- Concierge Services
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes