Cindy Cassuto Video ResumeWe would like to introduce Cindy Cassuto of the Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Sales Office in Briarcliff, NY. Please enjoy the video. http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=28309
Contact Cindy Cassuto
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 127 Woodside Ave, Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510 Office Phone: (914) 769-2950 Mobile Phone: (914) 672-3277 Business: (914) 672-3277 x112 Fax: (914) 923-2108 Email: Cindy.Cassuto@coldwellbankermoves.com
About Cindy Cassuto
- CINDY SELLS HOMES...Real Estate is Cindy's FULL-TIME passion.
- Cindy has been the TOP PRODUCER in the Briarcliff/Pleasantvile Office of Coldwell Banker for many years...Listed and Sold over $100 Million of real estate since 1999.
- Using the latest technology, professionalism and experience to provide extraordinary service and results.
- Consistent top producing sales associate in the Briarcliff Manor office of Coldwell Banker in overall total production, listings sold and buyer controlled sales.
- Among the top 10 of Coldwell Banker sales associates in Westchester County in total production (2003, 2004, 2007 and 2008); #5 among 550 agents countywide (2008).
- Among top 1% of all agents in Westchester County (2008); ranking #72 among 8,000 Realtors in the Westchester County Board of Realtor's membership (2008).
- Paying undivided attention to her client's needs and doing all the untold extras...
- Skillful negotiator and advocate throughout the entire home sale process.
- Over 20 years of related business and sales experience before entering the real estate arena.
- ...complimented by Realtor husband, Robert Cassuto, who adds a weath of different real estate experience to the team!
- Member of Coldwell Banker's International President's Circle, representing top 2% of all sales associates nationwide (2001, 2002, 2006 and 2008). International President's Elite, top 1% of sales assoicates nationwide (2003, 2004, 2005, 2007 and 2013).
- Recognized as a Diamond award winner by the Westchester County Board of Realtors for its highest level of Business Excellence (2003, 2004, 2006, 2007 and 2008).
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI) and Accredited Buyer Representation (ABR) designations; Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) Candidate
- Coldwell Banker Certified Relocation Specialist and Previews International Property Specialist
- Cendant Mobility Referral Specialist (CMRS), Cendant Mobility Marketing Specialist (CMMS) and Cendant Mobility Inventory Specialist (CMIS)
- Continuous education through Coldwell Banker University and other industry forums
- Member, Westchester County Board of Realtors and New York State Association of Realtors
- Westchester County residential home specialist.
- Marketing and Selling single family homes, condominiums, cooperatives, new contruction and land in all price ranges.
- Listed and Sold over 200 homes since 1999.
- Buyer Representative
- Luxury Properties
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes